- 1 hr ago National Girl Child Day 2020: 10 Quotes That Will Empower You
- 1 hr ago Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- 3 hrs ago Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A F**kboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- 4 hrs ago Here’s Why You Must Not Beg Your Partner To Stay In A Relationship
- Movies Twitter Is Convinced Vicky Kaushal And Katrina Kaif Are Dating, Call Them 'Mr & Mrs Kaushal'
- Technology Canon EOS-1DX Mark III Launched At Rs. 5,75,995: Everything You Need To Know
- Finance SBI Customers Can Make Payment Even Without Carrying Cash: This Is How
- News 10% quota to West UP candidates: Minister warns Jamia, JNU protesters
- Sports UFC Fight Night 166: Blaydes vs. dos Santos fight card, preview, India time and how to watch
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Adah Sharma never fails to surprise us with her quirky avatars. This time, she was spotted at the airport and her attire and look was every inch fascinating. It was a lot about hues and Adah looked delightful as ever. However, the latest airport look of hers was not quite everybody's cup of tea. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Adah wore a simple dress with overlapping details. The dress was striped in multi-hued colours such as black, red, and yellow. The ivory colour of her dress accentuated the colourful stripes. She paired her dress with white sports shoes, which went well with her dress and added to the comfy quotient. Adahcarried a white and bright red bag with her.
Now, her look was mainly jewellery-free and minimal. The make-up was marked by a natural pink lip shade and the eye-makeup was light. However, her voluminous middle-parted tresses absolutely had all our attention. The red, yellow, and blue colours added a zing to her look. So, what do you think about Adah Sharma'sairport look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.