- 7 min ago No Shave November Special: Difference Between Beard Oil And Beard Balm
- 1 hr ago World Diabetes Day 2019: Expert Tips To Eat Right And Manage Diabetes
- 2 hrs ago Living In A Nuclear Family? 8 Common Problems That You May Relate To
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Look Traditional Perfect On Their First Anniversary
- Technology Ambrane launches Infinity 5W BT47 Bluetooth Speakers With IPX6 Certification In India
- Movies Balakrishna To Play Sr NTR Again? Deets Inside!
- Finance Wholesale Inflation Declines Marginally In October
- News Is not speaking Kannada a major issue in Bengaluru, see what people have to say
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh: R Ashwin equals Muralitharan's world record; becomes fastest Indian to 250 Test wickets at home
- Automobiles Honda SP 125 BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 72,900
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
We admire this cute actress Adah Sharma for not taking herself too seriously when it comes to fashion. She was heavily trolled for copying Kylie Jenner's look with a pink hairdo but seriously has Kylie Jenner got a patent right for pink locks? No! So, why should we care, who Adah is getting inspiration from.
And well, Adah has quite cooly emerged as a young fashion icon with her unique style sense. Her fashion looks are unlike anybody else's, and guess what, we think she nails it most of the times. So, recently she was like an eye-candy as she sported vibrant colours.
Summers are all about fun and myriad hues, and the '1920' actress played with both the aspects. Her boho-meets-flirty look caught our attention and we couldn't look at anything else after that. The starlet sported an off-shoulder breezy full-sleeved white top and colour-blocked it with printed bright yellow shorts. Amazing!
Those pink, yellow, and green beads on the sleeves and at the border of her top made her attire appear even more summer-ready. Her round-framed blue shades, a black sling bag, and white and yellow slippers added to her cool look.
But it was her loosely done and middle-parted pink and purple pigtail that completed her look and made her look vivacious and very pretty.
Now, can you take your eyes off Adah Sharma? Let us know.