- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Finance Health Insurance Policies Issued By Merged Banks To Remain Valid
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh visited the Tirumala Tirupati Temple for their first wedding anniversary. The couple were in their traditional outfits and Deepika Padukone donned a sari. Now, there's something special about Deepika Padukone's sari. So let's find out what is so special about her sari, which she wore for the anniversary.
Designed by Sabyasachi, Deepika Padukone wore the Benarasi sari and this sari was gifted to her by her in-laws at her Konkani wedding ceremony. Well, now this was a special outfit and Deepika opted to wear it for the special occasion. Speaking about the sari, it was a gorgeous brocade number that was splashed in rich red hue and accentuated by golden motifs. The border of her sari was also intricately done with fine golden threadwork. It seemed like a wedding-perfect sari and Deepika Padukone teamed it with a round-neck blouse that featured fine motifs.
As for her jewellery, she kept it elaborate with a heavy haar and a dazzling choker piece. Deepika also accessorised her look with stunning kadas and upped her look with meticulously-done jhumkis. Her makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones and pink lip shade. The middle-parted sindoor-clad bun rounded out her traditional avatar. Deepika Padukone looked stunning as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.