- 33 min ago International Tiger Day 2021: Perceptions Around Tiger And Leopard-Patterned Outfits
- 3 hrs ago August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- 5 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan Exudes Pink Power With Her Intricately-Designed Lehenga Set; Perfect For Attending Weddings
- 7 hrs ago 10 Common Foods And Drinks That Can Cause Stomach Pain; How Many Of These Do You Eat Regularly?
- News Republic day violence: Delhi court grants anticipatory bail to Lakha Sidhana
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Can't believe I've lost,' Mary Kom slams IOC Boxing Task Force for 'poor judging'
- Technology Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G Listings Removed Ahead Of Pixel 6 Launch; Are They Discontinued?
- Movies Randeep Hooda Appeals To Karnataka CM To Take Action Against Gruesome Murder Of 60 Monkeys In The State
- Education NEP 2020: PM Modi Launches ‘AI For All’ Initiative, Aims To Train 1 Million Indians In A Year
- Automobiles Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Amitabh Bachchan quite frequently keeps his followers updated with his posts on social media. There are a number of posts of the veteran actor, which are about some interesting details from his movies. The recent post of his was not only about 70s fashion but also revealed about 'knotted shirt'. Let's find out more about Amitabh Bachchan's outfit and the caption on his post.
So, the caption on his post read, "... those were the days my friend .. and the knotted shirt .. it has a story .. first day of shoot .. shot ready .. camera about to roll .. and the discovery that the shirt has been made too long - beyond the knees .. director could not wait for another shirt or a replaced actor .. so tied it up in a knot and ..." Well, that was some information and now you know what to do with a long shirt. These days, the knotted shirt is trending too.
And as for his outfit, Amitabh Bachchan wore a blue shirt that was full-sleeved and unbuttoned. He quite evidently tied the front knot and paired it with high-waist blue jeans, giving us a retro look. The picture was from the sets of one of his movies. So, how did you find the actor's 70s look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram