- 16 min ago Active COVID-19 Cases In Country Lowest In 242 Days
- 51 min ago Hum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- 18 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 20 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- Technology Realme Buds Wireless 2 Classic Bluetooth Headset Launching Soon In India; What To Expect?
- Movies Aryan Khan Case: Star Kid's Lawyers Have Raised THESE 10 Points For His Bail Before The Court
- Sports AIBA Men's World Boxing Championships: Deepak, Sumit and Narender maintain India's winning run
- Finance 5 Angel Broking Active Intra-Day Stock Buy Recommendations
- News National security cannot be a bug bear: SC’s harsh observations in Pegasus case
- Automobiles Audi Looks At Assembling EVs in India — A Sign Of Things To Come
- Education IGNOU Tentative Date Sheet 2021 Released For December Term End Exam, Check TEE 2021 Schedule Here
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan celebrated her birthday on November 1, and her husband Abhishek Bachchan shared a picture with her on his Instagram feed with a sweet caption. The actor captioned the image as, "Happy birthday Wifey. Thank you for everything! All that you do for us and mean to us. May you always smile and be happy. We love you eternally. I love you." It seemed like a throwback picture with both of them flaunting festive outfits and given the festivities in the air. We have decoded their outfits for you.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked gorgeous in a pastel yellow traditional outfit, accentuated by colourful floral patterns and an embellished neckline. Her attire was flared and ruffled, and the diva paired it with a matching floral dupatta that was enhanced by the green border with gold-toned accents and subtle embellished details. She accessorised her look with vibrant bangles that upped her look. The makeup was highlighted by a shiny yellow bindi, contoured cheekbones, and pink lip shade. The middle-parted sindoor-clad tresses completed her look of a married woman.
Abhishek Bachchan flaunted a traditional kurta-pyjama set. His kurta was light greyish-purple in colour and was enhanced by elaborate golden-coloured embellishment on the neckline, border, and sleeves. The Breathe: Into The Shadows actor teamed his kurta with ivory-hued silk pyjamas. He looked dapper in his ensemble and the two made for a perfect couple.
So, if you are looking for a couple-perfect festive fashion moment this Diwali, you can take cues from Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Courtesy: Abhishek Bachchan's Instagram