- Automobiles Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.22 Crore
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Badminton star Saina Nehwal joins BJP
- Movies National Students' Union Of India Wants Salman Khan Banned From Goa After Phone Snatching Incident
- Finance Health Insurance Policies Issued By Merged Banks To Remain Valid
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
We were glad to watch Abhishek Bachchan back in action on-screen and we are happier that his movie, 'Manmarziyaan' did well. Post his brilliant performance in the movie, the actor is radiating confidence. He was seen walking at the airport with a lot of swag and well he gave us really cool fashion goals.
He wore a really slay-worthy sweatshirt and notched up his casual avatar to a whole new extent. His sweatshirt was full-sleeved and baggy. Well, Abhishek totally aced the street-style look at the airport. It was dipped in white shade and was enhanced by bold blue stripes.
The actor paired his sweatshirt with classic blue-hued denims and walked ever so comfortably with one hand in his pocket. So, his voluminous top got contrasted by straight-fit jeans. Abhishek also teamed his ensemble with white-hued sports shoes.
He completed his look with a sports cap and dark shades. Well, we are much impressed by Abhishek and hope we see him more often on the screen. How did you find his look? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.