- 48 min ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 1 hr ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- 1 hr ago Raveena Tandon's Tichu Weave Sari Is For Those Looking Forward To Attending Weddings In Winters
- 1 hr ago Priyanka Chopra Slays A Soft-Glam Make-up At This Film Festival And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- News Postmortem report shows Unnao rape victim died of extensive burn injuries
- Movies Ruler Trailer To Release Tomorrow: Balakrishna Fans In For A Treat
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Sports Sunil Chhetri is irreplaceable: Igor Stimac
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput Kapoor graced the pre-wedding bash of Mukesh Ambani's niece, Nayantara Kothari. They were dressed in traditional outfits but we liked the ethnic wear of one couple more than the other. So, let's find which couple's fashion we liked more.
Abhishek Bachchan And Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked classy in their outfits. While Abhishek wore an all-black outfit that consisted of a crisp jacket, pants, and a pink pocketsquare, Aishwarya Rai wore a simple red anarkali suit that was plain and simple with golden embellished border. She paired her attire with glittering juttis. She accessorised her look with drop earrings and the makeup was highlighted by red lip shade and sleek tresses.
Shahid Kapoor And Mira Rajput Kapoor
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput Kapoor were dressed in more contemporary outfits. So, Shahid wore a subtly-done ivory jacket and straight-fit pyjamas with shiny brown loafers. Mira Rajput wore a rosewood pink sari that was accentuated by a ruffled statement neckline. She carried a shiny clutch with her and upped her look with a dazzling choker. The makeup was dewy and a neat ponytail rounded out her avatar.
We liked Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's outfits more. So, whose outfit and look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.