- News All foreign investments must adhere to law of the land: Goyal on Amazon row
- Sports Pakistan all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez to retire after ICC T20 World Cup
- Technology AGR Row: SC Rejects Review Petition; Operators Might File Curative Petition
- Movies Major Fire Breaks Out On The Sets Of Shivarajkumar Starrer Bhajarangi 2
- Finance Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund Cuts Exposure To Vodafone Idea Papers
- Automobiles TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Is Expected To Launch On 25th Of January
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput Kapoor graced the pre-wedding bash of Mukesh Ambani's niece, Nayantara Kothari. They were dressed in traditional outfits but we liked the ethnic wear of one couple more than the other. So, let's find which couple's fashion we liked more.
Abhishek Bachchan And Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked classy in their outfits. While Abhishek wore an all-black outfit that consisted of a crisp jacket, pants, and a pink pocketsquare, Aishwarya Rai wore a simple red anarkali suit that was plain and simple with golden embellished border. She paired her attire with glittering juttis. She accessorised her look with drop earrings and the makeup was highlighted by red lip shade and sleek tresses.
Shahid Kapoor And Mira Rajput Kapoor
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput Kapoor were dressed in more contemporary outfits. So, Shahid wore a subtly-done ivory jacket and straight-fit pyjamas with shiny brown loafers. Mira Rajput wore a rosewood pink sari that was accentuated by a ruffled statement neckline. She carried a shiny clutch with her and upped her look with a dazzling choker. The makeup was dewy and a neat ponytail rounded out her avatar.
We liked Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's outfits more. So, whose outfit and look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.