- 2 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 3 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- 3 hrs ago Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS): Causes, Symptoms, Risk factors, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- News Mamata tweets, 'couldn't recognise Omar Abdullah'; his bearded photo goes viral
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and their daughter, Aaradhya played with hues and contrasts. They didn't colour-coordinate their outfits at all for the grand wedding but looked beautiful together. The trio went for bright shades and completely left us speechless. Let's take a look at their ensembles.
Speaking about Aishwarya first, she wore a blue lehenga by Manish Malhotra. Her royal blue lehenga was intricately embellished in silver accents and she absolutely exuded grandeur with her ensemble. Aishwarya also gracefully draped a complementing dupatta and teamed her ensemble with silver kada, delicate rings, sleek earrings, and a dainty maangtikka. She highlighted her look with a pink lip shade and the sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Backed by modern sensibilities, Abhishek wore a printed orange kurta by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla and he paired it with white pyjamas and silver loafers. Aaradhya looked pretty in a baby pink embellished lehenga and she teamed her outfit with delicate bangles, neckpiece, and earrings. So, how did you find their outfits and looks? Let us know that in the comment section.