- 8 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 10 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 17 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies The Gurmeet Choudhary Foundation Opens First Post COVID-19 Care Centre In Bihar
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
For the successful web series, Aarya, Sushmita Sen was dressed to impress in her gorgeous green saree, which we thought was perfect for festive and wedding occasions. The actress looked resplendent in her attire and she was styled by Theia Tekchandaney. We have decoded her outfit and look.
So, Sushmita Sen wore a Raw Mango saree. The actress wore the 'Hazari' green saree from the label. It was an exquisite number, which was made out of two textiles - sheer organza silk and plain silk. As per the brand's Instagram feed, the two fabrics allowed for a better-suited drape and fall. The saree featured a border and small floral butis, which was embroidered through aari and zardozi. Sushmita Sen paired her blouse with 'Ruhi' striped silk gota embroidered blouse.
The actress also carried a velvet green shawl with her, which was accentuated by intricate embroidery in silver. She wore a heavy neckpiece that was studded with stones and featured a green-toned gemstone. The actress also upped her look with elaborate bracelets but relatively delicate drop earrings. She also wore green-toned rings and we thought she looked perfect. As for her makeup, she spruced up her avatar with a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, what do you think about Sushmita Sen's attire and look? Let us know that.