- 13 hrs ago Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- 13 hrs ago Mercury Transit in Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Exclusive: A Cosmetologist Explains Everything About Acne
- 14 hrs ago Shershaah Promotions: Kiara Advani Slays It In An Orange Pantsuit As She Promotes Her Movie In Kargil
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Poco F3 GT, Redmi Note 10 And More
- Movies Former Roadies Winner Shweta Mehta Opens Up About Her Near-Fatal Accident, Says She Took Two Years To Recover
- News More than 44.58 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses given so far: Health ministry
- Sports Teary homecoming: Olympic silver-medallist Mirabai Chanu breaks down on meeting mother
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- Finance RBI Imposes Penalty On Sarvodaya Co-operative Bank; Know Why
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Was it a coincidence or is it true the colour yellow is ruling the fashion trends? One of the most radiant and cheerful hues, yellow hue can never go out of fashion. However, these days, the Indian film actresses are truly loving this bright sunshine colour. Recently, Divya Khosla Kumar, Aamna Sharif, and Hina Khan showed us the yellow power with their different outfits. We have decoded their outfits for some yellow hue inspiration.
Courtesy: Aamna Sharif's Instagram
Aamna Sharif's Yellow Suit
Aamna Sharif made a yellow splash recently with her traditional suit. She wore a suit that came from the label, Drzya by Ridhi Suri. It was a gorgeous plain colour suit with a slit neckline and textured bodice with subtle embellished details. Her kurta was full-sleeved with silver embroidery on the sleeve ends and she paired it with trousers pyjama that complemented her kurta. The plain yellow dupatta went well with her suit and she paired her ensemble with white-patterned juttis. She wore an elaborate pair of oxidised jhumkis to up her look and dark shades also spruced up her avatar. The makeup was contoured with pink lip shade. Aamna Sharif let her side-parted highlighted tresses loose and that completed her look.
Courtesy: Divya Khosla Kumar's Instagram
Divya Khosla Kumar's Yellow Lehenga
While weddings have certainly taken a bit of a backseat ever since the pandemic, you can always select outfits for the post-pandemic weddings. Divya Khosla Kumar has a yellow inspiration for us. She wore a lehenga designed by Astha Narang and looked beautiful. Her lehenga was accentuated by floral embroidery and she teamed it with a light net dupatta that was yellow in colour and featured floral accents at the border. She wore a statement cocktail ring and neckpiece that came from the label, Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The floral-cut jewels and pearl-detailed jewellery of hers are definitely on our wishlist. The makeup was highlighted by pink touches and the gajra-adorned bun rounded out her avatar. She was styled by Eshaa Amiin.
Courtesy: Hina Khan's Instagram
Hina Khan's Yellow Skirt-Top Set
This Sunday, Hina Khan gave us a yellow update with her skirt and top set. She inspired us with her gorgeous outfit that we felt was perfect for sojourns. She wore a sleeveless yellow top with lace trimming and paired it with a wrap-around yellow midi skirt that featured a side slit and white-toned floral accents. She teamed her ensemble with wicker sandals and accessorised her look with white-toned studs and a coral-hued stones bracelet. The makeup was highlighted by pink cheekbones and vibrant pink lip shade. The middle-parted highlighted ponytail was tied with a ribbon and that completed her look.
We liked Aamna Sharif's yellow outfit the most. Whose yellow outfit did you love the most? Let us know that.