- 7 min ago Friendship Day: Skincare Tips For A Day Out With Your Besties On Video Chat
- 44 min ago FDCI Announces India Couture Week (ICW) 2021 Dates And List Of Designers Showcasing
- 17 hrs ago Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
- 17 hrs ago Cupcake Recipe: Here’s Step-By-Step Method Of Preparing It
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: India eves maintain quarterfinal hope beating South Africa 4-3
- Automobiles BGauss New Electric Two-Wheelers India Launch In 2021 — Will Be Made In India
- Technology LPDDR5X Vs LPDDR5 In-Depth Comparision: What's The Difference?
- Movies Shehnaaz Gill Receives Promising Fresh Face Award; See Pictures
- News Jammu drone strike, LeM module: NIA raids 14 locations in J&K
- Education CBSE 12th Result 2021: Farm Labourer’s Daughter Scores 100 Percent, Aspires To Become IAS Officer
- Finance Your Demat Or Trading Account Will Be Deactivated From Today If You Don’t Do This
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Ganesh Chaturthi 2020 was all about celebrations and dressing up in their traditional best for Bollywood celebrities. The divas flaunted their pretty ethnic looks. While the other celebs sported lovely suits, Aamna Sharif and Divya Khosla made fashionable splash in red hue. The two ladies got dressed up in different red ethnic suits and impressed us. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and find who looked better.
Aamna Sharif In A Red Ethnic Suit
Aamna Sharif sported a quarter-sleeved V-shaped neckline red frock-style kurti, which was accentuated by white zig-zag striped patterns and red and yellow dotted prints. She teamed her kurti with white flared bottoms and completed her look with a pair of printed ivory juttis from the label Ffeetoor. Aamna's ensemble came from Gopi Vaid's collections and she accessorised her look with silver-toned pretty jhumkis. The actress let loose her mid-parted highlighted tresses and wrapped up her look with slight contouring marked by filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
Divya Khosla In A Red Ethnic Suit
Divya Khosla Kumar was decked up in a red sharara suit, which came from the label Shopdrzya by Ridhi Suri. Her flared sharara featured silver stripes and she teamed it with a quarter-sleeved round-collar short kurti. Her kurti was accentuated by intricate golden patterns and she completed her look with a matching dupatta. The diva notched up her look with a pair of gold-toned jhumkis and bangles and painted her nails white. She left her mid-parted tresses loose and spruced up her look with slight contouring marked by a tiny red bindi, pointed brows, winged eyeliner, pink highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
So, what do you think about these outfits of the actresses. Whose suit did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.