- News 'Didn't inform Bengal govt': TMC slams Governor's 'partisan approach' to Jadavpur University fracas
- Sports Saudi owner of Sheffield United discusses Bin Laden links
- Movies Hrithik Roshan: Biggest ‘War’ Of My Life Was To Lose Weight After Super 30
- Technology Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design Announced With 5G Support For 2095 Euros
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Aamir Khan and Zaira Wasim were in New Delhi for the promotion of their upcoming movie Secret Superstar.
Zaira is growing up to be a diva and we can vouch on this point by her latest look books including this one.
She was wearing a pair of tunic separates including a white full sleeve top and a floral printed sleeveless dungaree dress. She wore the attire with black heels, looking pretty like ever.
Aamir Khan was in casuals and he has never been a talking subject when it comes to fashion, except for those times when his movies release. He is known to be a method actor who also changes his style statements for his movies.
At this event, he was spotted with his new style. Apart from the casuals, he was wearing multiple earrings on his ears and also had a nose stud on. Ear piercing being a common style seen in men, the nose piercing style is unique and Aamir is carrying this for his another upcoming movie, Thugs of Hindostan.