- 4 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News Pakistan: Blast in Lahore, 6 injured, 1 killed
- Movies Disha Patani Admits Tiger Shroff Is Her Favourite Bollywood Action Hero
- Sports I League: Juan Mera saves East Bengal the blushes against Punjab FC
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Aamir Khan took to his Instagram to release the poster of his much-anticipated film, Laal Singh Chaddha. His admirers are impressed with this look of a Sikh man as the actor looked convincing. The movie is the remake of Hollywood star Tom Hank's 1994 film, Forrest Gump. So, let's decode his look from the movie poster.
So, what we love about his look is that apart from the quintessential beard and a light pink turban, Aamir Khan has donned the outfit, which is so in tune with the sensibilities of a common man. There is nothing so glamourous about his attire and in fact, there is some level of naivety to his ensemble. With his checkered pink and blue shirt and trousers, Aamir Khan's sheds a light on the fashion of the working professionals.
Sat Sri Akaal ji, myself Laal...Laal Singh Chaddha.🙏 pic.twitter.com/aXI1PM8HIw— Aamir Khan (@aamir_khan) November 18, 2019
Even his dusty sports shoes and simple metal watch and a kada added to his look. Kareena Kapoor Khan was also spotted in the sets of the movie and she too looked absolutely de-glam in a pink kurta with white salwar and purple dupatta. She wore slippers to complete her look. Well, Laal Singh Chaddha is going to portray the life of common people and we are just as excited about the film as you are. How did you find Aamir Khan's poster look? Let us know that.