- 35 min ago Jennifer Winget Leaves Us Speechless With Her Recent Photoshoot In A Black Dress
- 41 min ago Raveena Tandon’s Flawless Green Eyeliner Make-up Look Is What You Need For A Weekend Party
- 1 hr ago Karwa Chauth 2019: This Karwa Chauth We Have Refreshing Salwar Suit Ideas For You
- 1 hr ago 5 Weird Reasons People Give To Convince You To Get Married
- News PNB scam: Nirav Modi’s custody extended till Nov 11
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Make A Cameo Appearance In 'Oh My Kadavule'
- Travel 5 Tips To Experience Luxury Travel For A Lot Less
- Automobiles Ola Self Drive Service Launched In Bangalore Called The ‘Ola Drive’
- Sports Reason why WWE drafted Brock Lesnar to Friday Night SmackDown
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Spike 13% As UK Strikes New Brexit Deal
- Technology SpaceX Pitches Additional 30,000 Satellites For Starlink
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
So, this was a rare moment but we spotted Aamir Khan with his daughter Ira at the airport. Father and daughter kept it casual and made us believe that airport fashion is about being relaxed. They prioritised comfort over glamour and gave us humble airport looks.
Coming to Aamir's daughter first, she wore a blue-coloured top and paired it with black-hued jeans. Ira also teamed her outfit with a full-sleeved navy blue jacket that we so loved. But her edgy and kickass boots were definitely on our wishlist. She carried a bagpack with her and her look was makeup-free. The side-swept ebony and burgundy tresses completed her casual look.
Aamir, as usual, kept it simple with a dark-hued tee and paired it with pyjamas and formal shoes. He carried his bag in a cross-bodied style and also wore a cap to complete his look. So, what do you think about their airport look? Let us know that in the comment section.