- Sports I League: Marcus nets Gokulam winner against Churchill
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The second episode of Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi got so much more exciting! Guys, it's amazing to see Amitabh Bachchan back on television. His excellent hosting skills and charismatic screen presence is intact, as he brings Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi to our TV screens every Sunday. The show is an Indian adaptation of the British series, Tonight's the Night.
Last episode we had a brilliant line up of guests at the show; Ajay Devgn, Huma Qureshi, Kapil Dev, Irfan Pathan, Daler Mehndi and Siddharth Mahadevan! It was amazing to see them inspire us with their successful journey through life. The concept is simple. An unsung hero is brought before national television and applauded. We think that this is a great start, even if it's a small one.
Irfan Pathan was one of the hottest guys at the show. He was wearing a black suit with a crisp white shirt underneath. We love how this guy cleans up, in spite of the fact that he's a rugged cricket player. Ajay Devgn turned up in a simple black printed shirt with the cuffs rolled up. Everyone knows that a man becomes a thousand times sexier when he does that. Blue jeans finished the look.
Siddharth Mahadevan, the Indian playback singer, looked uber chic in a blue leather jacket that exuded confidence and style. Huma Qureshi is one B-town diva who never fails to impress. She came dressed in a brown and floral outfit. It was perfect for the show and did not look too over the top. Her make-up was simple and elegant. We love it.
Daler Mehndi wore quite a good amount of bling and we love that about him. His bright coloured blazer gave us enough to look at. It was a total distraction, in the best sense! We love the colour coordinated turban as well. Kapil Dev was his classy self and arrived in style. He sported a smokey brown suit ensemble with a deep blue shirt and ten leather shoes.
Last but not the least, we have the host, Amitabh Bachchan! He always looks his best, no matter what. He wore marsala nehru collared jacket with the slightest amount of Indian embroidery on the cuffs and collar.
This show may by a hit or a miss, but when it comes to fashion, it's definitely a big hit.