- 31 min ago Daily Horoscope, 14 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Anne Heche - Decoding The Late Actress' ‘Effortless’ Style
- 13 hrs ago Qualities In Men Who Know How To Handle Relationships Well
- 14 hrs ago Salman Rushdie Hospitalised: 15 Facts About The Author Of 'The Satanic Verses'
- Finance 12 Stocks To Buy Next Week As Recommended By Top Brokerage Houses
- Sports Premier League: Brentford humiliate Manchester United with 4-0 thrashing
- Movies Shefali Shah On Playing Akshay Kumar's Mom In Waqt: I Have Nobody To Blame
- News Karnataka's Vidhana Soudha illuminated in Tricolour
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Sale: Best Deals On iQOO, OnePlus, Samsung & Xiaomi Phones
- Travel Benbulbin: Ireland's Prime Attraction
- Education TS EAMCET Result 2022 Declared @eamcet.tsche.ac.in; Check Scorecard Here
- Automobiles Ola Electric Car Teaser Video Out
With Eid ul-Fitr just a few days ahead, we are sure you must be prepping up for light and intimate festivities. And also, you must be planning on what-to-wear for the special festive occasion. So, last time, we talked about red kurta sets that you can flaunt on Eid but this time, we would be talking about blue kurta sets. We have decoded stunning kurta sets of Aahana Kumra, Dia Mirza, and Fatima Sana Shaikh, which are so festive-worthy.
Picture Source: Instagram
Aahana Kumra's Blue Kurta Set
Recently, Aahana Kumra inspired us with her blue kurta set and hashtaged her picture #stayhome. The Lipstick Under My Burkha actress wore a floral-patterned kurta set from Adya Couture. With sky-blue floral base, her sharara suit was accentuated by dark-blue floral accents and gold piping. The hem of her flared sharara featured two tones of blue shade and she also draped a complementing dupatta with a floral border. She teamed her ensemble with ivory-patterned juttis and accessorised her look with ethnic hoops. The makeup was marked by dewy tones and the softly-curled tresses completed her look.
Picture Source: Instagram
Dia Mirza's Blue Kurta Set
Styled by Theia Tekchandaney, Dia Mirza looked gorgeous in her blue kurta set that came from Payal Khandwala. While her kurta was blue, she colour-blocked it with leaf-green palazzos. Speaking about her kurta, it was perfect for stay-at-home Eid celebrations as it was light and minimal, and with subtle embellishment. Her kurta was adorned with intricate gold tones on the neckline and she paired her kurta set with kolhapuris that came from Aprajita Toor. The gold-toned neckpiece was from Minerali. The makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The wavy highlighted tresses rounded out her look.
Photographer Courtesy: Abhinav | Travel Photographer
Fatima Sana Shaikh's Blue Kurta Set
Fatima Sana Shaikh exuded regal vibes and her blue kurta set is ideal for those who, really want to dress up for Eid ul-Fitr 2021. Her royal-blue kurta set was accentuated by elaborately-patterned silver tones. The ensemble consisted of long kurta and flared trousers, and she draped her kurta set with a complementing blue dupatta that was lightweight. Her kurta set came from Raw Mango and she was styled by Akshita Singh. She notched up her look with statement jewellery that came from Amrapali and Zariin. The makeup was highlighted by bright pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted sleek tresses wrapped up her look.
So, whose blue kurta set would you pick for Eid festivities? Let us know that.
- bollywood wardrobeKhuda Haafiz Actress Aahana Kumra Has Two Stunning Under Rs. 5000 Dress Goals For Us
- bollywood wardrobeFilmfare Awards: Aahana Kumra Slays It In Her Structured Purple Gown
- bollywood wardrobeFDCI x LFW: Ananya Panday, Dia Mirza, And Other Celeb Showstoppers Fashion From The Fashion Week
- bollywood wardrobeYour Guide To 10 Stunning Traditional Suits For Festivals Inspired By Celebrities
- bollywood wardrobeAahana Kumra And Her Sister Shivani Kumra Flaunt Gorgeous Blue And Red Patola Sarees
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone, Kriti Sanon, And Other Divas Fashion Game At This Award Event
- bollywood wardrobeLet These Leading B-town Divas Inspire You To Wear Something White-hued This Eid
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Katrina To Warina: Who Wore What At Baba Siddique's Iftaar Party?
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Tamannaah To Sonam To Katrina: Who Was The Best Dressed At GQ’s 100 Best Dressed Night?
- bollywood wardrobeAahana Kumra Inspires Us To Support Slow Fashion With Her Beautiful Dress
- bollywood wardrobeKubbra Sait, Kajol, Or Aahana Kumra: Whose Ivory Sari Look Was The Most Refreshing?
- bollywood wardrobeNeed Cocktail Nights Outfit Idea? Take Cues From Aahana Kumra