- 1 hr ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 15 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 15 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 23 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Chahatein & Indian Idol 12 Swap Places; Colors TV Retains 2nd Place
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Manu Bhaker, Yashaswini Deswal fail to qualify for women's 10m Air Pistol final
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
A Suitable Boy actress Tanya Maniktala will be seen on screen again and this time, she will be a part of the Netflix series, Feels Like Ishq. The trailer was dropped a couple of days ago and Tanya has started the promotions of her upcoming series. Styled by Who Wore What When, the actress looked impeccable and exuded boss lady vibes with her ensemble. We have decoded her stunning outfit and look for some fashion inspiration.
So, Tanya Maniktala wore an ensemble that came from the label, Mellow Drama. She was dressed in the Stripe & Tencel Pantsuit Set from the label, which is priced at Rs. 11,200. Her attire featured a blazer top that was regular fit and sleeveless. The top came with a belt at front and she paired it with matching pants. While the attire was indigo-blue in colour, it was highlighted by contrasting white piping details. She teamed her ensemble with black sandals from Oceedee India, which went well with her attire.
Her accessory look was kept light with chic jewellery. She wore modern minimal jewellery that consisted of delicate earrings and stone-adorned rings. Her jewellery was from Zariin and it complemented her look. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, mascara, and light pink eye shadow. The neat high ponytail completed her look. Tanya Maniktala looked smart. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Sahil Dhingra | Photography