- 12 hrs ago Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- 13 hrs ago Mercury Transit in Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Exclusive: A Cosmetologist Explains Everything About Acne
- 14 hrs ago Shershaah Promotions: Kiara Advani Slays It In An Orange Pantsuit As She Promotes Her Movie In Kargil
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Poco F3 GT, Redmi Note 10 And More
- Movies Former Roadies Winner Shweta Mehta Opens Up About Her Near-Fatal Accident, Says She Took Two Years To Recover
- News More than 44.58 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses given so far: Health ministry
- Sports Teary homecoming: Olympic silver-medallist Mirabai Chanu breaks down on meeting mother
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- Finance RBI Imposes Penalty On Sarvodaya Co-operative Bank; Know Why
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Rasika Dugal, Ishaan Khatter, and Tabu starrer A Suitable Boy was released on BBC One yesterday. However, the film will premiere on Netflix later on 31 July. Rasika, who will be portraying the role of Savita in the film, has been sharing a lot of still pictures from the sets on her Instagram feed. Recently, the actress shared two beautiful looks in different sarees- one was a peach number while the other was the bridal red saree. So, let us take a close look at her both attire and find which one looked better.
Rasika Dugal In A Peach Saree
Rasika Dugal was decked up in a peach saree, which was accentuated by dark yellow border and subtle dotted prints. She teamed the pallu of her saree in a nivi style and paired it with a half-sleeved plain blouse. The actress accessorised her look with a pair of studs and spruced up her look with red vermilion, tiny black bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, highlighted pink cheekbones, and light pink lip shade. She pulled back her mid-parted tresses into a neat bun and looked elegant.
Rasika Dugal In A Red Bridal Saree
Rasika Dugal was dressed like a gorgeous bride in a beautiful red saree. Her saree was accentuated by intricate prints. She draped the cream-hued printed pallu of her saree in a nivi style and teamed it with a matching blouse. The actress draped a beautiful bridal red dupatta over her head and notched up her look with a gold-toned maang tikka, mathapatti, a pair of jhumkis, a necklace, bangles, and rings. Filled brows, tiny bindi, kohled eyes, soft blush, and pink lip shade elevated her look.
So, what do you think about the saree looks of Rasika Dugal? Which one did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Rasika Dugal