- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Kriti Sanon: The 3 Stunning Saree Looks Of The Mimi Actress
- 19 hrs ago Princess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- 19 hrs ago Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Sunglasses, Dresses, Trousers, Luggage, Shoes - Top 20 Products On Discount!
- 20 hrs ago Shershaah Trailer Launch: Kiara Advani Slays It In An Exquisite Contemporary Saree
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: NRAI to initiate assessment into India shooters' flop show in the Games
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date Announced, To Be Conducted On October 3. Check Schedule
- News 'Incredible': Vijay Mallya goes on Twitter rant after being declared bankrupt
- Finance Vi Launches ‘Vi Hero Unlimited’ Plan: Check Benefits Here
- Automobiles Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- Movies Feels Like Ishq Review: This Anthology Series Depicts Diverse And Feel-Good Shades Of Love
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, Galaxy Z Flip3 Design Is Out
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The popular Indian film singer A.R. Rahman is all set to make his debut as a co-writer and producer in the upcoming musical-romance film titled 99 Songs. Directed by Vishwesh Krishnamoorthy, the film will star Ehan Bhat and Edilsy Vargas in lead roles and Aditya Seal, Lisa Ray, and Manisha Koirala in the supporting roles. Lisa Ray, who left everyone stunned with her brilliant performance in popular web series Four More Shots Please!, will be seen playing a very fun and fascinating character in the film. Giving a gentle peek of her character, recently, the actress shared a couple of pictures on Instagram, where she was seen looking marvellous in a layered green gown. Her look looked quite different while her gown had all our hearts. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, in the pictures, Lisa Ray was seen decked up in a sleeveless halter-neck dark-green gown, which was accentuated by net-fabric neckline and sequin golden patterns. Her gorgeous gown also featured a ruffle drape from top to bottom on the half part of her gown, that had multiple asymmetrical layers. The Endgame actress teamed her gown with a pair of white sandals and accessorised her look with gold-toned earrings, handcuff, bangles, and rings.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Lisa Ray slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Long straight bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, dark eyeshadow, oodles of mascara, soft pink blush, and dark maroon lip shade, spruced up her look. The diva pulled her side-parted curly tresses to one side and let them loose.
So, what do you think about this look of Lisa Ray? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Lisa Ray's Instagram