- 19 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 28 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 34 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- 53 min ago 10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- Sports 'House of Kobe': Basketball-mad Philippines mourns NBA legend
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 - Priyanka Shivanna Gets Eliminated
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Automobiles Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Juhi Chwala was born on November 13, 1967. She is an Indian actress, film producer and the winner of Miss India beauty contest in 1984. Chwala has worked predominantly in Hindi language films, in addition to Punjabi, Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil, Telegu and Bengali. A leading actress in late 1980s, 1990s and 2000s. She has garnered particular praise for her comic timing and vivacious on-screen persona.
In addition to acting, Juhi Chawla is a television personality, a humanitarian, and the co-owner of the Indian Premiere League cricket team Kolkata Knight Riders. She married the industrialist Jay Mehta in 1995 and has two children with him. Juhi Chawla made her first debut with the movie, Sultanat. Later she got a huge recognition for her movie Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, for which she got a Filmfare as well. Also, how can we forget her excellent performance in movies like, My Brother Nikhil, I Am and Gulaab Gang.
Juhi Chawla was born in Ambala, Haryana, India. Her fatherwas an officer of the Indian Revenue Service (IRS). She is the aunt of actress Kiara Advani. She completed her schooling from Fort Convemt School, Mumbai, and graduated from Sydenham College, Mumbai with a specialisation in HR. She was the winner of Miss India title in 1984. She was also awarded as Best Costume for the Miss Universe Contest in 1984. She is also an accomplished dancer and a classical singer.
How much ever we talk about this pretty lady it's less. So let's have a glance at Juhi Chawla's 6 best looks in Indian outfits. We wish her a very happy birthday.
1. Juhi In Ritu Kumar
Juhi Chawla was seen donning a baby pink suit from Rita Kumar's collection. She looked trendy and uber-chic. Also, the pink colour delicately accentuated her skin tone.
2. Juhi As A Showstopper
At the IIJW, Juhi Chawla was the showstopper for Tanishq. She was looking pretty and elegant in bright Indian colours. Dressed in a plain red lehenga with a burnt brown dupatta, the actress donned up an ethnic look which was simple yet sober.
3. Juhi In Mahish Arora
Juhi Chawla's Indian Manish Arora anarkali dress was elegant and simple waist onwards. It featured a bright yellow base and a rich flare till the end of her suit. One of the main things we liked about Juhi Chawla's Indian Manish Arora attire is the colour.
4. Juhi In Anita Dongre
The Anita Dongre suit on the lovely lady featured no prints, and it looked more like a pink draped tunic over silk printed palazzo pants. The pink tunic or anarkali was of a flowy fabric and it engulfed the diva's figure.
5. Juhi Chawla In Peach Saree
The saree looked gorgeous on Juhi as it had a slight self-print on it. On the entire saree, the silvery touch made her gleam to perfection. She looked marvellous.
6. Juhi In Peach Suit
At an event Juhi wore a comfortable cotton pink-peach anarkali and finished her look with light makeup and diamond jewellery that left her sparkling like a star right through the event