- 10 min ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 2 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- 2 hrs ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- Technology Vodafone Idea, Airtel Shares Surge Despite Posting Loss Of Rs. 74,000 Crore In Q2
- Sports Jamaica's sprint sensation Yohan Blake to promote road safety in India
- News WB: After Babul Supriyo, Debashree Chowdhuri faces protest by TMC in cyclone-hit dist
- Movies Hud Hud Song From Dabangg 3 Goes Viral; Salman Khan Introduces A New Hook Step!
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Bella Hadid steps out in New York to turn streets into a runway. The 20-something model turned heads in an all black ensemble.
Bella and Kendall have walked global labels. Her runway stories cannot be missed. But these girls have made it sure that they don't keep it only to the runways.
Both the models are always on the radar of fashion mavens. Even when they step out for a coffee, they make sure they give something to their fashion audiences.
And once again, Bella was ready to give something colourful and worth covering to paparazzi. Bella flashed her svelte figure in a monochrome black ensemble as she stepped out. She paired a high neck black top with ripped black pants. Predominating gothic look was made to shine with the clever help of a bright fur orange coat.
It's not hard to see that the accentuated fur coat is setting the mood of the entire lookbook. Bella made sure to keep it stylish while out and about in New York. She cleverly added a pair of black platforms to this lookbook. She even added an element of 60s fashion: sunglasses. The round sunnies were in sync with the whole look.
She finished off with a simple black newspaper cap. Hiding away from the spotlight, a boxy sling black bag was slinging on Bella's shoulder. She had a hint of lip gloss and slick of blush on. Bella tied her hair but left her fringes out.
In all, the outfit is a wholesome go-to look for any get-together. It simple, chic and doable.