- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Technology Best Smartbands To Buy Under Rs 2000 To Buy In India
- Sports NBA legend Kobe Bryant reportedly dies in helicopter crash in California; news leaves sporting fraternity shocked
- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The 19-year-old model, Bella Hadid, single-handedly set the temperatures at the ongoing Cannes Film Festival to 100 degrees when she decided to walk the red carpet in a slightly risqué gown.
Bella walked the red carpet on Wednesday at the premiere of The Unknown Girl. She picked a custom-made scarlet satin gown. This ultra-revealing gown is a creation of the designer Alexandre Vauthier.
Bella left little to the imagination in this backless gown with a plunging neckline. The gown also came with a thigh-high slit.
Bella added sparkling bangles and black strappy heels to finish this uber-sensual outfit. She wore her brown hair in an updo and matched a pair of teardrop earrings with her hairstyle.
Stay tuned for more updates on Cannes 2016 Red Carpet.