- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Talks About Her Character In Laal Singh Chaddha: People Will Be Shocked
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Quess East Bengal down Indian Arrows 3-1 to clinch much-needed win
- News IMD issues heat warning for 6 districts of Kerala
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 With 5000mAh Battery To Be Launched Soon
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Audrey Hepburn was the epitome of grace and elegance. She is still and will be, to be honest. At the time when the feminine beauty was all about voluptuous figures and curvy bodies, Audrey's dainty charm broke all stereotypes and became the most beautiful Hollywood woman of her time.
Audrey's big eyes, sleek brows, and waif-like figure were her knockout factors. Beating the likes of Marilyn Monroe, Katherine Hepburn, et al she proved that beauty stereotypes can be broken single-handedly.
Audrey shot to fame after her movie Roman Holiday where she played the character of a princess, also won an Oscar for the said role. Post that it was Audrey and her decade-long affair with the fame.
Within a few years time, Audrey became the most coveted style icon. Her aplomb, poise, and structured face became symbolic with grace.
She did a series of iconic movies and wore many iconic dresses. Her most popular dress in Breakfast At Tiffany's by designer Givenchy is still coveted by many.
In this piece, we are going to list the number of dresses which were made iconic by this legendary actress. Take a look and enjoy:
The LBD - Breakfast At Tiffany's
This dress became the most iconic dresses of the century. The black dress and Tiffany's necklace are still emulated by many.
These Seperates - Roman Holiday
She won an Oscar for this film and also brought back the styling of a scarf around neck. The white shirt and pleated maxi skirt complemented her pixie cut quite well. This became the most popular outfit of that year.
The Victorian Suit Up - My Fair Lady
Audrey charmed the audiences in My Fair Lady, based on the concept of rags-to-riches. Her outfits were enchanting throughout the movie, but it was this dress which made a standout. A white maxi gown accentuated with lace work. Also, the dramatic oversized Victorian hat added the desired effect.
The Red Dress - Funny Face
This became one of the iconic red dresses of all time. An off-shoulder red gown with an extra long train.
The Wedding Dress - Funny Face
God knows how many brides copied this dress post the release of the movie. In our opinion, Audrey wore it the best. It is simple and not too edgy.
This Splendid Gown - Sabrina
Sabrina was also one of the movies based on the transformation of a disheveled girl into a doe-like princess. This gown was a complete knockout.
All Images Are Taken Via Pinterest