- News NSA Ajit Doval reaches north-east Delhi, to take stock of situation
- Movies Pictures: Niveditha Gowda And Chandan Shetty Dazzle At Their Wedding Reception!
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Chennaiyin FC vs NorthEast United FC: Chennaiyin to face Goa after NorthEast draw
- Finance GOI Savings Taxable Bonds: An Alternative To Fixed Deposits
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones For Rs. 799
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The 5th Artist Aloud Music Awards, or the one that is better known as the AAMA, was held last night. These awards felicitated independent artists who were featured on the Artist Aloud website for their creation in music.
The Award Show saw a gathering of new as well as experienced artists in some interesting outfits. We saw the likes of Pankaj Udhas as well as young artists such as Anmol Malik.
Leslie Lewis maintained his Indian kurta and trouser look, while Pankaj Udhas looked quite dapper in his black suit. Claudia Ciesla looked stunning in a silver and sheer floral print outfit. Shibani Kashyap, on the other hand, was spotted in a metallic sequin dress.
The boys, Keshav Dhanraj, Sanam Puri, Samar Puri and Venky S, did casual dressing in blacks and whites. Anmol Malik was in a black jumpsuit and looked really cute in it.
Most artists had a very individualistic style of dressing, and that's what made each artist stand out. So, do let us know of what you thought of the award show and its winners.