- 21 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Growth Serum And How To Apply It
- 30 min ago All Hell Breaks Loose When Indian Parents Find About Dating, 6 Tips To Guide Your Children
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 November 2019
- 16 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- Movies Happy Birthday Kartik Aaryan - The Actor Receives A Sweet Surprise From His Parents
- Technology New Patent Application Indicates Oppo M1 Mid-Tier Chipset In Works
- News Writer Atish Ali Taseer who lost OCI card moves Supreme Court
- Sports Mental Health: Woman cricketer Molineux takes break in Australia
- Finance DHFL Shares Lock In Upper Circuit On Reports Of Adani Group's Interest
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
The New Delhi-based designer duo Shantanu & Nikhil mark their return at the Amazon India Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2016 with a spectacular collection. The duo has returned to the Amazon runway after a hiatus of two years. And boy, what a great come back!
The designers who are known for mixing contemporary silhouettes with Indian motifs have remarkably put the new image of the emerging contemporary fashion with this collection.
Known for their flattering silhouettes, dramatic textures, asymmetric sleeves, the duo has completely charmed the audiences with their grandeur garments.
The duo delivered a high-octane performance at the runway with the use of pastels this evening. Other colours used in the collection are white, plum, beige, red, and cream.
Dramatic full skirts, flirty tulle skirts, emperor capes, accentuated ruffles, extempore drapings and plunging necklines are a few of the vital elements in their collection. Let's have a look at their contemporary regal show:
The outfit highlights the neat draping at the front. The beige sleeveless jacket adds a magnificent touch to the ensemble.
The Queenly Evening Gown
A reminder of the Victorian era. The full skirt neatly stitched with a heart-shaped neckline.
Working With Artistic Textures
An off-shoulder beige body-hugging gown for those who love to flaunt.
The Emperor Look Redefined
Here, the duo redefines the sartorial of emperors, giving them a contemporary vibe.
A Perfect Silhouette
The accordion pleats at the front co-ordinated with the cape is just too good.
The Exquisite Evening Gown
Divine is the word we are looking for this tulle skirt gown.
White & Whimsical
The structured cutting and blending of the cape is something very new to the table.
Ruffles, At Max!
Wow! Sweetheart neckline paired with a highly accentuated ruffled full skirt.
For the lovers of all things white, this collection can definitely be a thing.