- 2 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 4 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 4 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- News 20 kg onion looted from state-run store in West Bengal's Birbhum
- Sports Football Delhi celebrates football for all with its first-ever Awards Night; Ayush Adhikari & Dalima Chibber awarded
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor And Tiger Shroff To Come Together For Yash Raj Film’s Next?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Aditi Rao Hydari walks for Kotwara and we cannot believe how beautiful she looked. The actress who had earlier walked ramps for Anita Dongre and other ace designers now turned the showstopper for the label Kotwara.
Aditi walked in an all black lehenga. A blingy blouse paired with an intricately designed lehenga skirt paired with a sheer dupatta.
Aditi wore a heavy maang tikka and earrings. She looked beautiful.
We loved the collection even more. The collection is full-fledged ethnic and you'll get a mega dose of Indian fashion here...