- 2 hrs ago Does Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman’s Sex Drive?
- 19 hrs ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 20 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 21 hrs ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News BJP MP Hans Raj wants JNU to be renamed MNU, Modi Narendra University
- Technology Office vs Office 365: Key differences you should know
- Movies Doordarshan News Anchor Neelum Sharma Passes Away; Netizens Offer Condolences
- Sports Medvedev blitzes Djokovic to reach Cincy final
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Pineapples are considered as one of the world's healthiest fruits. It is rich in vitamin C and magnesium.
This healthy fruit can be added to a lot of dishes to create a tangy and sweet taste. Traditionally, pineapples were used in sweet dishes, cakes and tarts. Today, using this nectarous fruit in a salad is the best way to enjoy it.
This pineapple cucumber salad recipe is an easy and energetic treat for summer. This vegetarian salad recipe also contains few vegetables and spices which is why it is an option to prepare in lesser time.
On the other hand, this is a healthy treat if you are on a weight loss program. Pineapple helps to burn fat and due to its excess water content it will help to keep your tummy full.
To prepare this pineapple cucumber salad recipe, here is an easy recipe for you to take a look at.
You Will Need
- Pineapple - 1 (sliced)
- Cucumber - 2 (skinned and chopped)
- Tomato - 1 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves (minced) - few strands (chopped)
For Salad Dressing
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper - 1 tsp
- Honey - 3 tbsp
- Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, honey in a round bowl.
- Mix these ingredients well to make a thin paste.
- In another bowl, add the chopped cucumber, sliced pineapple, tomato and the minced coriander leaves.
- Add the salad dressing to the ingredients present in the bowl. Gently give it a mix.
- When done, store this yummy pineapple cucumber salad in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes and serve it chill.
Pineapples are good for health. This spiny fruit helps to build your immunity when you are sick. It also aids in weight loss and is healthy for those suffering from joint ailments.
If there is any excess water in the pineapple cucumber salad, don't throw it away. Stir it well before you enjoy this treat.