- 12 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- 14 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- 15 hrs ago Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- 18 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- Sports IPL 2021: I’ve already started enjoying captaincy: Rishabh Pant after Delhi’s six-wicket win over Punjab
- Movies Atharvaa Tests Positive For COVID-19; Reveals That He Has Mild Symptoms
- News Fight against coronavirus, not farmers: Samyukta Kisan Morcha to govt
- Technology Vivo V21 Full Specs Tipped Ahead Of Launch; Dimensity 800U SoC, 64MP Triple Camera Confirmed
- Education JEE Main Exam 2021 News: JEE Main 2021 Postponed For April Session, Dates To Announced Later. Check Details
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Automobiles KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
The Oil-free Le Garden Protein Power Salad is a colourful and crunchy protein power salad that has a perfect mix of all legumes, greens. It will take you through picnic and barbeque season with ease and you will want to pack a big batch and refrigerate it for those hunger pangs. For all of you, who need to put on more muscle, there is no better way to add protein to your diet other than an awesome yummy protein power salad.
Scroll down the article to read more about the recipe.
Kale - 3g
Lettuce - 0.5 g
Spinach - 1 g
Rajma - 43 g
Brown chana - 19 g
Moong - 49 g
Steamed corn - 3.2 g
Bell pepper - 3 g
Steamed broccoli - 3 g
2tbsp olives (optional) - 0.15g
- 1 cup greens (kale/lettuce/spinach)
- 0.25 cup rajama
- 0.25 cup brown chana
- 0.25 cup moog
- 0.25cup steamed corn nibblets
- 0.25 cup bell pepper
- 0.25 cup steamed brocolli florets
- 2tbsp olives
- Garnish: 2tbsp mixed seeds ( sunflower/pumpkin/melon)
Ingredients for dressing
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp date paste
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- Salt, chili as per taste
- Soak the moong, chana and rajma overnight.
- In the morning, boil all the legumes separately. Steam the corn niblets.
- Lightly steam the broccoli florets to retain its nutrients, one whistle will suffice if you are using a pressure cooker.
- Tear the greens with your hands.
- Slice the olives
- In a vessel toss everything together. Add the bell peppers.
- Garnish with seeds and few olive slices.
- Presentation: Make a bed in the salad bowl with the leaves. Mix the rest of the greens in the salad.
- Mash the garlic cloves to a paste. In a jar mix rest of the ingredients together along with a little water.
- Before serving top it on the salad.