- News On camera, Madhya Pradesh Congress leaders fight at Republic day event
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces face Bengaluru Raptors
- Movies SRK, Kajol, Vicky Kaushal and Other Bollywood Stars Wish Fans on 71st Republic Day
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kale, the green leafy vegetable is considered as the vegetarian beef. It is loaded with vitamins, nutrients and proteins that are very healthy. It offers many health benefits and helps detoxify the body, aids weight loss, strengthens the immune system and has anti-inflammatory properties. Kale also offers various beauty benefits. It helps to get a clear and glowing skin naturally.
Kale salad is a popular recipe among dieters and people who follow a proper and healthy diet plan. Salads are filling, nutritious and most importantly, aids weight loss. Why not try the seasonal green vegetable, kale salad for the main course? Check out the recipe.
Kale salad recipe:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Kale- 100gms
- Tomato- 1
- Boiled shrimp- 2-3 (optional)
- Carrot- 1 (diced)
- Lemon juice- 3tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1tsp
- Sunflower seeds- 1tsp (roasted)
- Almonds- 7-8 (sliced)
- Olive oil- 1tsp
- Canola oil- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Wash the kale properly in fresh water and then chop them finely.
- In a bowl, add lemon juice, canola oil, olive oil, salt, black pepper and mix well.
- Dice the tomato and add in the bowl. If you are using boiled or steamed shrimps, add and mix gently.
- Now add sunflower seeds, carrots and chopped kale. Toss well.
Garnish kale salad with sliced almonds and serve. If you want, you can add other vegetables like spinach, broccoli etc. Even raisins and cashews can be added to prepare a delicious salad.