- 4 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 5 hrs ago Daughter's Day 2019: 7 Ways How Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 5 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 6 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Automobiles KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Cucumber is the most widely used summer vegetables. It is rich in water and is very less in calories. That is why, dieters have cucumber regularly. You can either add few slices of juicy and crunchy cucumber in the sandwiches or have it as a filling salad. Cucumber fights dehydration, cleanses the body and promotes digestion. Cucumber is very healthy and nutritious. It is filled with water which is not only good for the body but also for the skin. Cucumber also reduces mouth odour and fights cancer. Moreover, it is a cheaply available vegetable.
Cucumber salad is a healthy and filling dish that can be consumed as a side dish or as a main course meal. Most of the dieters prefer salads as they are healthy, nutritious and most importantly, low in fats. As the summer vegetable is in the market, you can try this crunchy and filling recipe.
Cucumber salad recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cucumber- 2
- Tomato- 1
- Onion- 1 (optional)
- Lemon juice- 1tbsp
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Black salt- as per taste
- Peel the cucumber and cut them into slices.
- Cut the onions and tomatoes into thin slices.
- In a bowl, mix all the vegetables namely cucumber, tomato, onion slices.
- Add lemon juice, chaat masala and black salt. Mix well.
Cucumber salad is ready to eat. Serve it immediately to avoid gastric problems. If you want, you can make a perfect salad by adding other vegetables like cabbage, lettuce and parsley.