- 24 min ago Shilpa Shetty, Genelia Deshmukh And Kubbra Sait Raise Temperature With Their Fashionable Outfits
- 34 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: 5 Different Offerings For Goddess Saraswati And Their Importance
- 1 hr ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 1 hr ago Ban Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas in this Winter with 5 organic Flavours
- Sports Ben Arfa signs short-term deal with Real Valladolid
- Movies Dhanush Shares First Still From His Upcoming Film Karnan! Pic Inside
- Automobiles Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- Finance India Post To Block Old ATM Cards From 1 Feb
- Technology Nokia 8.2 5G, Nokia 5.2, Nokia 1.3 Pegged For MWC 2020 Launch: Key Specs, Price Leak
- News Anti-CAA stir: Sharjeel Imam arrested on sedition charges for inflammatory speeches at AMU
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Cucumber is the most widely used summer vegetables. It is rich in water and is very less in calories. That is why, dieters have cucumber regularly. You can either add few slices of juicy and crunchy cucumber in the sandwiches or have it as a filling salad. Cucumber fights dehydration, cleanses the body and promotes digestion. Cucumber is very healthy and nutritious. It is filled with water which is not only good for the body but also for the skin. Cucumber also reduces mouth odour and fights cancer. Moreover, it is a cheaply available vegetable.
Cucumber salad is a healthy and filling dish that can be consumed as a side dish or as a main course meal. Most of the dieters prefer salads as they are healthy, nutritious and most importantly, low in fats. As the summer vegetable is in the market, you can try this crunchy and filling recipe.
Cucumber salad recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cucumber- 2
- Tomato- 1
- Onion- 1 (optional)
- Lemon juice- 1tbsp
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Black salt- as per taste
- Peel the cucumber and cut them into slices.
- Cut the onions and tomatoes into thin slices.
- In a bowl, mix all the vegetables namely cucumber, tomato, onion slices.
- Add lemon juice, chaat masala and black salt. Mix well.
Cucumber salad is ready to eat. Serve it immediately to avoid gastric problems. If you want, you can make a perfect salad by adding other vegetables like cabbage, lettuce and parsley.