- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 10 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 10 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 11 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Cucumber is the most widely used summer vegetables. It is rich in water and is very less in calories. That is why, dieters have cucumber regularly. You can either add few slices of juicy and crunchy cucumber in the sandwiches or have it as a filling salad. Cucumber fights dehydration, cleanses the body and promotes digestion. Cucumber is very healthy and nutritious. It is filled with water which is not only good for the body but also for the skin. Cucumber also reduces mouth odour and fights cancer. Moreover, it is a cheaply available vegetable.
Cucumber salad is a healthy and filling dish that can be consumed as a side dish or as a main course meal. Most of the dieters prefer salads as they are healthy, nutritious and most importantly, low in fats. As the summer vegetable is in the market, you can try this crunchy and filling recipe.
Cucumber salad recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cucumber- 2
- Tomato- 1
- Onion- 1 (optional)
- Lemon juice- 1tbsp
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Black salt- as per taste
- Peel the cucumber and cut them into slices.
- Cut the onions and tomatoes into thin slices.
- In a bowl, mix all the vegetables namely cucumber, tomato, onion slices.
- Add lemon juice, chaat masala and black salt. Mix well.
Cucumber salad is ready to eat. Serve it immediately to avoid gastric problems. If you want, you can make a perfect salad by adding other vegetables like cabbage, lettuce and parsley.