- News Coronavirus: 10 people who returned from China under watch in hospitals in Kerala, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Movies Dia Mirza Reveals She Was Stalked When She Was Younger; She Confronted Him And Asked Him His Name
- Sports PBL 2020: Lakshya Sen, Satwik guide Chennai Superstarz to third win
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Technology SpaceX Aims For Reusability With Crew Dragon; Plans To Catch Spaceship In A Net
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ramadan begins on the 19th of June. During this holy season Muslims fast after sunrise till sunset. It is during this holy month, special kinds of food are prepared. One of the most loved Ramadan recipes to try out during this season is the corn and bean salad.
It is a favourite during Ramadan because of its creamy texture and delicious vegetables which make this vegetable dish tastier.
This corn and bean salad recipe is loved among children too who fast during the holy month of Ramadan. The dried mix fruits, cream and fresh mayonnaise will simply make you drool. To prepare this healthy salad recipe you should only use freshly chopped vegetables.
Beans, sweet potatoes, sweet corn are some of the veggies which are used to make this Ramadan recipe all the more delightful.
Here is how you prepare this delicious salad recipe, take a look:
Preparation Time: 18 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients For Salad:
- White Kidney Beans - 200 gm
- Red Kidney Beans - 100 gm
- Green Beans - 100 gm (boiled)
- Sweet Corn - ½ cup
- Potatoes - 1 (chopped and boiled)
- Carrot 1 - (chopped)
- Mix Fruit - 200 gm
- Cooking soda - 1 tbsp
Ingredients For Cream Sauce:
- Cream - ½ cup
- Mayonnaise - ½ cup
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- White Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
Procedure For Cream Sauce:
Add cream, mayonnaise, sugar, white pepper powder and salt in a bowl. Mix these ingredients well and keep it aside.
Procedure For Salad:
- You first need to soak the white and red kidney beans in water. Add a little cooking soda to the water. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add these beans in a pan & add water & boil it for 10 minutes. When done discard the water.
- In a mixing bowl add boiled beans (red and white), green beans, sweet corns, potato, carrot, and fruits. Mix all of these ingredients well.
- When the contents are made into one, add the cream sauce over the boiled beans and mix well.
- Your healthy corn and beans salad recipe is ready.
This corn and beans salad recipe for Ramadan contains a lot of vegetables rich in energy and protein. It is the best option to have when on a fast.
This salad tastes good when eaten cold.