- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 14 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 14 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- News Hyderabad encounter: Don’t doubt police version from day one
- Technology Realme XT 730G, Realme AirPods India Launch Slated For December 17
- Finance 3 Beaten Down Shares That Can Yield Good Returns
- Sports Woodland profits as Reed implodes but Tiger two back in Bahamas
- Movies Dabangg 3: Newbie Saiee Manjrekar Was Not Intimidated Working With Salman Khan
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Chana is a very popular legume in the Indian cuisine. Also known as chickpeas, chana is prepared quite often in North Indian houses. You might have heard about chana bhatura, where the spicy side dish of chana is served with fried big bhaturas.
The protein rich chana can be also consumed as a salad. Most of the dieters keep the dinner extremely light by opting for a salad. So, if you want to try a new variety of salad, then try using chana or chickpeas as the main ingredient. Like the chicken or green vegetable salad, chana salad is delicious, low in fat, filling and healthy as well. This salad recipe is prepared using boiled chana mixed with chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies and boiled potatoes. The salad tastes tangy due to the lemon juice and some authentic spices are added to make the salad a delicious treat. Check out the recipe.
Chana Salad: Weight Loss Recipe
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
- Chana- 1 cup (boiled)
- Onion- ½ (chopped)
- Green chilli- 1 (chopped)
- Capsicum- 1tbsp (chopped)
- Tomato- 1 (chopped)
- Tamarind pulp- ½ tsp
- Lemon juice- 1tsp
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- In a bowl, add the boiled chana and mix with lemon juice.
- Add onions, capsicum, tomato and mix well.
- Sprinkle salt as per taste. The lesser the salt, the better. Tamarind and lemon juice can add to the saltiness.
- Add chaat masala, tamarind pulp and mix.
The chana salad is ready to eat. Serve this weight loss salad fresh. If you want, you can team it with one roti or bread.