- 9 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 10 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 10 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Chana is a very popular legume in the Indian cuisine. Also known as chickpeas, chana is prepared quite often in North Indian houses. You might have heard about chana bhatura, where the spicy side dish of chana is served with fried big bhaturas.
The protein rich chana can be also consumed as a salad. Most of the dieters keep the dinner extremely light by opting for a salad. So, if you want to try a new variety of salad, then try using chana or chickpeas as the main ingredient. Like the chicken or green vegetable salad, chana salad is delicious, low in fat, filling and healthy as well. This salad recipe is prepared using boiled chana mixed with chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies and boiled potatoes. The salad tastes tangy due to the lemon juice and some authentic spices are added to make the salad a delicious treat. Check out the recipe.
Chana Salad: Weight Loss Recipe
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
- Chana- 1 cup (boiled)
- Onion- ½ (chopped)
- Green chilli- 1 (chopped)
- Capsicum- 1tbsp (chopped)
- Tomato- 1 (chopped)
- Tamarind pulp- ½ tsp
- Lemon juice- 1tsp
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- In a bowl, add the boiled chana and mix with lemon juice.
- Add onions, capsicum, tomato and mix well.
- Sprinkle salt as per taste. The lesser the salt, the better. Tamarind and lemon juice can add to the saltiness.
- Add chaat masala, tamarind pulp and mix.
The chana salad is ready to eat. Serve this weight loss salad fresh. If you want, you can team it with one roti or bread.