- 24 min ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- 44 min ago 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu’s Outfits From Thappad Promotional Wardrobe Are Ideal For Almost All Occasions
- 3 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Latest Cover Shoot Is About Bold Leopard Print And Light Makeup
- News SSC SI ASI recruitment to be notified in this month
- Movies Monica Geller AKA Courtney Cox Believes Friends Reunion ‘Is Going To Be Fantastic'
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka Women's T20 World Cup 2020: Dream11 Team Prediction, Playing XI Updates & Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Key Design Elements And Specs Tipped Via TENNA
- Finance Sensex, Nifty See Worst Fall In 4 Years On Rising Global Recession Fears
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Ripe Tomatoes - 3(Grinded to fine paste)
Garlic- 5 cloves (finely Chopped)
Asafoetida powder-2 Tsp
Mustard Seeds- 1 Tsp
Red Chillies- 5(pieces or flakes)
Fenugreek- Powder- 2 Tsp
Vinegar- 1 Tsp (optional)
Sugar-1/2 Tsp (optional)
Boil sesame oil, flutter mustard seeds and red chilly flakes.
Mix garlic and roast till golden brown.
Mix tomato paste and boil it in a medium heat until it gets thick in the consistency.
Add asafoetida powder, fenugreek powder and salt.
Stir well till oil floates on the sides.
Sugar can be added to reduce the sourness of tomatoes.
Tomato Garlic Pickle is ready.