- News Army jawan commits suicide with his service rifle in J&K
- Finance SBI Slashes Recurring Deposit Rate
- Technology Microsoft India Announces Discount For Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold Price Subscription
- Sports Hit by Cummins, Shikhar Dhawan could be available for series-decider in Bengaluru
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
We, Indians love our tandoori dishes. Not only does the non vegetarian tandoori dishes taste heavely, the vegetarians go no less in terms of flavour and taste. Tandoori gobi is one such variety from the Indian vegetarian tandoor.
But not many people have ovens or tandoors at home. Students and bachelors usually do not have ovens at home. So, does that mean you can never try out tandoori gobi at home? Not really! We have found a perfect solution for you here. The tandoori gobi recipe which we have for you here today can be made even without a tandoor or oven. You just need a big pan and the cooking ingredients to create magic in your own kitchen.
Take a look at the recipe of tandoori gobi and give it a try.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
All you need
- Cauliflower- 1 (whole)
- Paneer- 250 gms (crumbled)
- Yogurt- 2tbsp
- Oil- 1tbsp + 2tbsp
- Lemon juice- 2tbsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Ginger- 1tsp (chopped)
- Raisins- 8
- Garam masala powder- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Cinnamon- 2 sticks
- Green cardamoms- 3
- Black cardamom- 1
- Cloves- 3
- Bay leaves- 2
- Coriander leaves- 2tbsp (chopped)
1. Heat three cups of water and add salt, cinnamon, green cardamoms, black cardamom, cloves and bay leaves. Allow it to boil and place the cauliflower into it.
2. Cover and cook the cauliflower for 8-10 minutes on medium flame till it gets properly cooked.
3. Mix the paneer, yogurt, oil, lemon juice, ginger, red chilli powder, raisins, garam masala powder and salt together.
4. Once the cauliflower gets cooked, take it out of the water and allow it to cool down.
5. Fill the insides of the cauliflower with the prepared paneer masala and smear the rest of the mixture over the cauliflower.
6. Pour about two tablespoon of oil over the cauliflower and put it in a deep bottomed pan.
7. Cover and cook on low flame for 20 minutes.
8. Once done, switch off the flame and sprinkle the coriander leaves over the cauliflower.
Tandoori cauliflower is ready to be served. Cut out the florets with a knife and serve with green chutney.
After filling the cauliflower with the paneer mixture, keep it refrigerated for sometime before you cook it.