- 21 min ago India: The Pharmacy Of The Third World And Biggest Exporter Of Generic Drugs
- 1 hr ago Word Of The Year Selected By Merriam-Webster, And Its Gaslighting!
- 4 hrs ago Christmas 2022: How To Prepare Kulkuls (Sweet Curls) Recipe
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 06 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Technology Apple VR Headset May Get Delayed Further Due To Software Issues
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil’s Former Contestant Vanitha Vijayakumar To Enter Politics? Here’s What She Says
- News At meet of Central Asian security ministers’ meet, Doval emphasis on need to counter terror financing
- Travel Top Cities In USA To Celebrate Christmas 2022 Is Out. Here Is The List
- Finance Motilal Oswal Tuesday Stock Ideas: Buy 5 Mid Cap, Small Cap Stocks To Get Up To 46% Return
- Automobiles Toyota Innova HyCross First Drive Review - Hybrid Innovation
- Sports India: BCCI official confirms change in T20 setup, is that the end of Rahul Dravid?
- Education Scholarships opens to get admission in US, Canada, Australia, Italy, Norway
We, Indians love our tandoori dishes. Not only does the non vegetarian tandoori dishes taste heavely, the vegetarians go no less in terms of flavour and taste. Tandoori gobi is one such variety from the Indian vegetarian tandoor.
But not many people have ovens or tandoors at home. Students and bachelors usually do not have ovens at home. So, does that mean you can never try out tandoori gobi at home? Not really! We have found a perfect solution for you here. The tandoori gobi recipe which we have for you here today can be made even without a tandoor or oven. You just need a big pan and the cooking ingredients to create magic in your own kitchen.
Take a look at the recipe of tandoori gobi and give it a try.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
All you need
- Cauliflower- 1 (whole)
- Paneer- 250 gms (crumbled)
- Yogurt- 2tbsp
- Oil- 1tbsp + 2tbsp
- Lemon juice- 2tbsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Ginger- 1tsp (chopped)
- Raisins- 8
- Garam masala powder- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Cinnamon- 2 sticks
- Green cardamoms- 3
- Black cardamom- 1
- Cloves- 3
- Bay leaves- 2
- Coriander leaves- 2tbsp (chopped)
1. Heat three cups of water and add salt, cinnamon, green cardamoms, black cardamom, cloves and bay leaves. Allow it to boil and place the cauliflower into it.
2. Cover and cook the cauliflower for 8-10 minutes on medium flame till it gets properly cooked.
3. Mix the paneer, yogurt, oil, lemon juice, ginger, red chilli powder, raisins, garam masala powder and salt together.
4. Once the cauliflower gets cooked, take it out of the water and allow it to cool down.
5. Fill the insides of the cauliflower with the prepared paneer masala and smear the rest of the mixture over the cauliflower.
6. Pour about two tablespoon of oil over the cauliflower and put it in a deep bottomed pan.
7. Cover and cook on low flame for 20 minutes.
8. Once done, switch off the flame and sprinkle the coriander leaves over the cauliflower.
Tandoori cauliflower is ready to be served. Cut out the florets with a knife and serve with green chutney.
After filling the cauliflower with the paneer mixture, keep it refrigerated for sometime before you cook it.
- recipesKhaman Dhokla Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home In Easy Steps
- indian sweetsNavratri 2019: Special Ladoo Recipes For Navratri
- side dishesDelicious Drumstick Keerai Recipe
- deep fried snacksDahi Ke Kebab Recipe For Ramzan
- saladsCorn & Bean Salad Recipe For Ramzan
- vegetarian7 Cool Curd Recipes For The Summer
- salads10 Vegetarian Salad Recipes To Lose Weight
- riceMilk Rice Recipe To Increase Breast Milk
- rice15 Minutes Spicy Curd Rice Recipe
- maincourseDelicious Aloo Stuffed Capsicum Recipe: Step By Step
- saladsWeight Loss Recipe: Pineapple Cucumber Salad