- 9 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 10 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 13 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 18 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies The Gurmeet Choudhary Foundation Opens First Post COVID-19 Care Centre In Bihar
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
When we think of jams, spreads and butter we think of the best brand in the market to buy them. What if we had these recipes made at home? It could give a homely touch and flavour to the food ingredient. Today we are here to share a recipe of Homemade Peanut Butter in this article.
Making homemade peanut butter is an easy task. This butter can easily last for few months in your kitchen shelf.
when you make this delicious peanut butter recipe, you need to keep few things in mind. You can add a little oil to enhance the creaminess of the butter.
Check out the recipe to make this delicious homemade peanut butter in this article today.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time 15 mins
All You Need
- peanuts - 2 cups
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Honey - 2 tsp
- Cocoa Powder - 2 tsp
- Cinnamon - ½ tsp
- Chocolate Chips - 2 tsp
- Salt To Taste
- In a pan roast peanuts on a medium flame. Roast them for 5 mins or until the oil is released from the peanuts.
- Add these peanuts from the pan to a grinder and churn for a while until it turns coarse.
- Process this mixture for 5 mins. It starts clumping together.
- Add oil to this along with the salt and other ingredients and churn for 5 more mins.
- It becomes smooth and make sure all the ingredients blend well minus any lumps.
- Your peanut butter is ready. Take it from the mixer jar and store it in a jar. Cool it in a cool place.
- Make sure you store the peanut butter when it is in room temperature.
Tip: Homemade peanut butter is always a little more gritty than the market brought peanut butter.