- 30 min ago Indo-Pak Lesbian Couple Slams TikTok For Removing Their Video: 'Rumours About Homophobia Are True'
- 1 hr ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- Sports Champions League preview: Liverpool face tricky test at Salzburg
- Technology Massive Asteroid Approaching Earth At 44,172 Km/h; Should You Worry?
- Travel Northern India By Rail | A Five Day Circular Trip
- Finance Yes Bank Falls On Reports Of Jhunjhunwala Shelving Investment Plan In The Bank
- News 2 CRPF men martyred, 2 injured in J'khand fratricide incident
- Movies Lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Planning To Tie The Knot In Kashmir? Read Details Here
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
As children we resent eating those green leafy vegetables which is good for our health. However, these green vegetables have a lot of nutrients in them which is beneficial for good health. One such vegetable that is important for every individual to consume is the Vitamin A rich carrots. The carrot is the most healthiest vegetable in the world because it hosts powerful health benefits which helps to prevent the deadly disease, cancer.
This carrot manchurian recipe for lunch is easy to prepare. When it is done, the aroma which the vegetable emits after being cooked will make your stomach twirl.
Here is how you can make the carrot manchurian recipe. Follow this simple recipe to have a superb side dish for lunch.
Serves - 4
Preparing time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 20 minutes
- Carrots- 1/4 kg (small round pieces)
- Garlic - 4 pods (finely chopped)
- Ginger - 4 pieces (finely chopped)
- Green chiliis - 3 (chopped)
- Onion - 1 (diced)
- Capsicum - ½ (finely chopped)
- Tomato puree - 5 tbsp
- Chilli sauce - ½ tbsp
- Soya sauce - ½ tbsp
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Spring onions or coriander leaves - few sprigs (chopped)
- Salt to taste
For the batter
- Maida - ¼ cup
- Cornflour - 3 tbsp
- Chilly powder - ½ tbsp
- Pepper powder - ½ tbsp
- Ginger-garlic paste - ½ tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- To make the batter, add water to the above ingredients. The batter for the carrot manchurian recipe should be similar to dosa batter (not to thick nor too thin)
The carrot manchurian is now ready to eat. Garnish it with the chopped spring onions or coriander. This is one of the best and easiest carrot manchurian recipes you can try out for lunch.