- 7 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 7 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 8 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- 8 hrs ago Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- News IRCTC Bharat Darshan tour package from MP to Gujarat: Check date, fare and tour details
- Technology GTA: San Andreas Available For Free: Download Now Using Rockstar Games Launcher
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Rice recipes are the quickest and easiest recipes to prepare, specially for working women. Some common rice recipes include tomato rice, aloo rice, jeera rice, etc. However, did you know that you can cook a delicious rice recipe with cauliflower? This is a very different recipe, and trust us, you must try it today for that different feeling.
Cauliflower is highly nutritious, as it is rich in vitamins C and K. It also contains omega-3 fatty acids that help in better blood circulation. Cauliflower is helpful for pregnant women, as it increases the brain development of the foetus. Hence, its a must include food during pregnancy.
Apart from the health benefits, cauliflower recipes are very tasty. So, why wait? Let us get ready to prepare the tasty cauliflower rice recipe!
Serves - 2
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preperation time - 15 minutes
- Cauliflower - 2 cups
- Rice - 2 cups
- Peas - 1/2 cup
- Green Chillies - 5 (chopped)
- Cumin Seeds - 1/4th teaspoon
- Ginger & Garlic Paste - 1/4th teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1/4th teaspoon
- Chopped Coriander - 1/4th teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Cook 250 gms of rice in a cooker.
- In a pan, add water, turmeric and a little salt. To this add the cauliflower.
- Let it boil for 10 minutes and then drain the water.
- Wash the cauliflower again with cold water and keep it aside.