- 21 min ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 57 min ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 1 hr ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 2 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- News 2019-nCoV: Delhi tourist suspected of coronavirus admitted in Goa medical college
- Finance ITI FPO Deadline Extended; Price Band Revised
- Movies Chunky Panday Reacts To Daughter Ananya's Comment On Him Never Starring In A Karan Johar Film
- Sports Alastair Cook, Ricky Skerritt appointed to MCC's World Cricket Committee
- Technology OnePlus Concept One Finally Coming To India On February 8
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Diabetics have only a minimum dishes to enjoy and one of them is this yummy barley paratha. For those of you who love parathas and suffering from diabetes, then this is a perfect breakfast recipe to try out.
At first thought many would refuse to prepare this paratha recipe as it contains barley flour. However, this flour is actually good in controlling blood sugar. It is also one option which can change a diabetic's life. To prepare this yummy barley paratha recipe, you will need to use virgin olive oil and not vegetable oil.
Take a look at how you can prepare this delicious barley paratha recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
You Will Need
- Barley flour - ¾ cup
- Wheat flour - 3 tbsp
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Ginger chili paste - 1 tsp
- Olive oil - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- You begin by making the chopped onions into a coarse puree with the help of a mixer.
- Now make the dough by mixing all the above ingredients - wheat flour, barley flour, garlic paste, ginger chili paste. Add water to the ingredients and a 1/2 tsp of the olive oil.
- Roll the dough into small balls and then make your paratha.
- Heat a tava. When it is hot, smear a little oil over the tava and place the flattened paratha.
- Cook the yummy barley paratha and when it turns brown in colour, remove and serve.
The fibre in barley can help improve digestion and also reduce the risk of colon cancer.
Do not apply a lot of on the parathas while frying as it will taste a little weird.