- 7 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 8 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 9 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Diabetics have only a minimum dishes to enjoy and one of them is this yummy barley paratha. For those of you who love parathas and suffering from diabetes, then this is a perfect breakfast recipe to try out.
At first thought many would refuse to prepare this paratha recipe as it contains barley flour. However, this flour is actually good in controlling blood sugar. It is also one option which can change a diabetic's life. To prepare this yummy barley paratha recipe, you will need to use virgin olive oil and not vegetable oil.
Take a look at how you can prepare this delicious barley paratha recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
You Will Need
- Barley flour - ¾ cup
- Wheat flour - 3 tbsp
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Ginger chili paste - 1 tsp
- Olive oil - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- You begin by making the chopped onions into a coarse puree with the help of a mixer.
- Now make the dough by mixing all the above ingredients - wheat flour, barley flour, garlic paste, ginger chili paste. Add water to the ingredients and a 1/2 tsp of the olive oil.
- Roll the dough into small balls and then make your paratha.
- Heat a tava. When it is hot, smear a little oil over the tava and place the flattened paratha.
- Cook the yummy barley paratha and when it turns brown in colour, remove and serve.
The fibre in barley can help improve digestion and also reduce the risk of colon cancer.
Do not apply a lot of on the parathas while frying as it will taste a little weird.