- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Parathas are very famous in North India. But off late, they have become popular even in south India. Of course, they are tasty and they come in several varieties. Some of the common varieties are the aloo parathas, cabbage parathas and onion parathas.
Well, today let us try something different and add new taste to your taste buds with parathas. We shall teach you how to prepare egg cheese parathas. The name sounds so good that you would surely want to try it right away.
As the name suggests, the main ingredients are egg and cheese. In fact that is the reason why they are very healthy. Also, this kind of parathas are the best way to make your kids consume some proteins. Parathas taste good when they are served hot with ghee, curd and pickle.
So, let us take a look at how to prepare egg cheese parathas.
Serves - 3
Preperation Time - 15 min
Cooking Time - 15 min
- Egg - 2 (Boiled and grated)
- Cheese - 200 gms ( grated)
- Maida - 2 cup
- Wheat Flour - 2 cup
- Onions - 1 cup
- Green Chilli - 4 to 5 ( finely chopped)
- Garam Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander - 4 to 5 strands ( finely chopped)
- Cumin Seeds - 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil - 1 cup
- Butter - 1 piece
- Take a bowl and add maida, wheat flour, salt and water. Mix them well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- To prepare the stuffing, place a pan on the stove and add oil.