- 2 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 5 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 5 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 7 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Sports Hero I-League: Quess East Bengal leave it late to earn a dramatic victory against TRAU
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Opens Up About Recent Failures: 'I Got Fired By Audience For Not Making Them Happy'
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Parathas are very famous in North India. But off late, they have become popular even in south India. Of course, they are tasty and they come in several varieties. Some of the common varieties are the aloo parathas, cabbage parathas and onion parathas.
Well, today let us try something different and add new taste to your taste buds with parathas. We shall teach you how to prepare egg cheese parathas. The name sounds so good that you would surely want to try it right away.
As the name suggests, the main ingredients are egg and cheese. In fact that is the reason why they are very healthy. Also, this kind of parathas are the best way to make your kids consume some proteins. Parathas taste good when they are served hot with ghee, curd and pickle.
So, let us take a look at how to prepare egg cheese parathas.
Serves - 3
Preperation Time - 15 min
Cooking Time - 15 min
- Egg - 2 (Boiled and grated)
- Cheese - 200 gms ( grated)
- Maida - 2 cup
- Wheat Flour - 2 cup
- Onions - 1 cup
- Green Chilli - 4 to 5 ( finely chopped)
- Garam Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander - 4 to 5 strands ( finely chopped)
- Cumin Seeds - 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil - 1 cup
- Butter - 1 piece
- Take a bowl and add maida, wheat flour, salt and water. Mix them well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- To prepare the stuffing, place a pan on the stove and add oil.