- 7 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 12 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 18 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Super Sunday With Sudeepa – Raju Talikote Gets Eliminated
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Hetmyer and Hope fire West Indies to victory
- News Tension prevails in AMU against CAA after Jamia Millia Islamia, cops use batons, teargas
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Do you get this feeling every morning when you awake, wondering what to cook as soon as you enter the kitchen? When you have kids, it becomes a little more troublesome to know if they will eat what you cook. However, this breakfast recipe we share with you will be truly loved by your tots. You can also pack these yummy stuffed vegetable bread/sandwiches for your hubby so that he can munch away on his way to work!
To make this delicious stuffed vegetable bread recipe, you need to keep in mind these simple steps. All you need for this yummy delight is bread and vegetables of your choice.
Stuffed vegetable bread:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
All you will need
- Bread crustless - 8 slices
- Cheese - 2 cups (grated)
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Coriander Leave - 2 sprigs (chopped)
- Green Chilli - 1 (sliced)
- Salt to taste
- Oil - for deep fry
- You first have to combine the cheese, onion, coriander leaves, green chilli and salt in a bowl. Make sure that these ingredients are mixed well.
- Now soak each slice of bread one at a time in water for about two seconds. Squeeze out water by pressing between palms.
- Place a bread slice on the work top, place some of the cheese mixture in the center on one side and roll the rest if the slice over to cover the stuffing firmly.
- Make sure that the edges of the bread are well sealed. Heat sufficient oil in a deep pan and wait for it to turn hot. When hot, deep fry the stuffed bread until they turn into a golden brown.
- After frying, drain and place on an absorbent paper.
This is a fried dish and not a good choice for those who suffer from high cholesterol levels.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney. This yummy breakfast treat only tastes good with these two options.