- 21 min ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 57 min ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 1 hr ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 2 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- News 2019-nCoV: Delhi tourist suspected of coronavirus admitted in Goa medical college
- Finance ITI FPO Deadline Extended; Price Band Revised
- Movies Chunky Panday Reacts To Daughter Ananya's Comment On Him Never Starring In A Karan Johar Film
- Sports Alastair Cook, Ricky Skerritt appointed to MCC's World Cricket Committee
- Technology OnePlus Concept One Finally Coming To India On February 8
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Do you get this feeling every morning when you awake, wondering what to cook as soon as you enter the kitchen? When you have kids, it becomes a little more troublesome to know if they will eat what you cook. However, this breakfast recipe we share with you will be truly loved by your tots. You can also pack these yummy stuffed vegetable bread/sandwiches for your hubby so that he can munch away on his way to work!
To make this delicious stuffed vegetable bread recipe, you need to keep in mind these simple steps. All you need for this yummy delight is bread and vegetables of your choice.
Stuffed vegetable bread:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
All you will need
- Bread crustless - 8 slices
- Cheese - 2 cups (grated)
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Coriander Leave - 2 sprigs (chopped)
- Green Chilli - 1 (sliced)
- Salt to taste
- Oil - for deep fry
- You first have to combine the cheese, onion, coriander leaves, green chilli and salt in a bowl. Make sure that these ingredients are mixed well.
- Now soak each slice of bread one at a time in water for about two seconds. Squeeze out water by pressing between palms.
- Place a bread slice on the work top, place some of the cheese mixture in the center on one side and roll the rest if the slice over to cover the stuffing firmly.
- Make sure that the edges of the bread are well sealed. Heat sufficient oil in a deep pan and wait for it to turn hot. When hot, deep fry the stuffed bread until they turn into a golden brown.
- After frying, drain and place on an absorbent paper.
This is a fried dish and not a good choice for those who suffer from high cholesterol levels.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney. This yummy breakfast treat only tastes good with these two options.