- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
A perfect recipe for every mushroom lover! With the twist of Indian masalas, this mushroom and baby corn recipe is a wholesome spicy treat - an indulgent sin you must try. Let's get going with today's simple Indian recipe of spicy masala mushroom curry with baby corn. Time to ring the hunger bells!
This magical dish will spread the joy without much effort. With our simple how-to-make steps, just wave the magical band and this spicy mushroom and baby corn masala curry is right on your dining table. This easy-to-do recipe perfectly complements with rice and rotis as well.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
Mushroom And Baby Corn Indian Recipe requires:
Button mushroom (fresh) - 2 packets (400 gm)
Baby corn (fresh) - 1 packet (200 gm)
Curry leaves - a handful
Spring onion (chopped) - 1 cup
Coriander leaves - a handful
Onions (cut into tiny square pieces) - 2 large
Garlic (finely chopped) - 8-10 pods
Ginger-garlic paste - 2 tsp
Red chilli paste - 2 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Black pepper powder - 2 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
Salt - as per taste
Tomato ketchup - 4 tbsp
Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
Red chilli schezuan sauce - 4 tbsp
Lemon juice - 2 tsp
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Cornflour - 1 tbsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
1. Heat a heavy-bottomed vessel and add the washed curry leaves. Allow them to turn dry and then add oil to prevents the oil from spluttering. Fry the curry leaves.
2. Saute the finely chopped garlic in it. Add garam masala powder.
3. Add the onions and fry till they turn translucent. Next, put the spring onions and leave for 1 min.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste and red chilli paste and fry for another 2 mins.
5. Add all the sauces (soya sauce, tomato ketchup, red chilli schezuan sauce).
6. Season with pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt.
7. Add vinegar and lemon juice.
8. Slit the mushrooms into two halves and baby corn into small round pieces. Put them in the gravy. Close the lid and allow it to cook for sometime (approx 10 mins).
9. Mix the cornflour in 3 tbsp of water. Pour this in the vessel stirring constantly while adding to turn the gravy saucy. Switch off the gas after a minute.
10. Pour in the serving dish and sprinkle some coriander leaves. This amazing Indian mushroom and baby corn recipe is all set to surprise the hungry tummies.
Nutrition Value: A varied diet helps boost health. This is one you can go for. Mushroom is a good source of iron and potassium and baby corn is high in vitamins and fibre. A nutritional combo in one dish. This Indian curry though spicy, brings the mushroom and baby corn benefits to rescue.
Tip: After mixing cornflour with water, make sure you stir the mixture well in order to avoid the formation of lumps.