- 3 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 5 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 5 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 5 hrs ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- Movies Panipat Full Movie Leaked Online To Download In HD!
- Sports I-League 2019-20: NFC 1-0 AFC: Neroca prevail in the first Northeastern Derby of the season
- News 6-year-old locked up, raped in a community hall bathroom in Kolkata
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Color Options Revealed: Rumored Specs, Launch Date And More
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
When the weather is all gloomy you tend to get lazy to cook. In this article today we here to share some simple and basic dal recipes which you can try on a gloomy day.
Making dal is very easy and the right ingredients and tadka adds the much flavour needed. Check out for the best dal recipes mentioned below.
You can enjoy these different types of dals with piping hot rice with a spoon of ghee or just relish it with your favourite roti!
Quick & Simple Dal Fry Recipe
This is the most simple dal recipe with a great tadka! This dal fry recipe is best enjoyed with hot rice. Check out this delicious recipe below.
Green Treat: Moong Dal With Spinach Recipe
Enjoy this delicious dal recipe with an authentic taste of spinach. This is a very delicious recipe. Read below to know its recipe.
Step by Step Quick Methi Dal Recipe
If you are a beginner, then this recipe is perfect for you. You don't have to break your head to get its recipe. Check the recipe mentioned below.
Punjabi Dal Tadka: Special Recipe
This is one of the most famous dal recipes which can be enjoyed with chakki roti and pickle. To know the recipe of this dish here.
Simple Kalonji Wali Dal Recipe
This dal recipe is made with kalonji which is good for your heart. Read below to know its recipe.
Easy Moong Dal & Potato Recipe
This recipe is for all the potato lovers who enjoy potatoes in everything! You can enjoy this protein rich recipe with roti. Check out this delicious recipe below.