- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
When the weather is all gloomy you tend to get lazy to cook. In this article today we here to share some simple and basic dal recipes which you can try on a gloomy day.
Making dal is very easy and the right ingredients and tadka adds the much flavour needed. Check out for the best dal recipes mentioned below.
You can enjoy these different types of dals with piping hot rice with a spoon of ghee or just relish it with your favourite roti!
Quick & Simple Dal Fry Recipe
This is the most simple dal recipe with a great tadka! This dal fry recipe is best enjoyed with hot rice. Check out this delicious recipe below.
Green Treat: Moong Dal With Spinach Recipe
Enjoy this delicious dal recipe with an authentic taste of spinach. This is a very delicious recipe. Read below to know its recipe.
Step by Step Quick Methi Dal Recipe
If you are a beginner, then this recipe is perfect for you. You don't have to break your head to get its recipe. Check the recipe mentioned below.
Punjabi Dal Tadka: Special Recipe
This is one of the most famous dal recipes which can be enjoyed with chakki roti and pickle. To know the recipe of this dish here.
Simple Kalonji Wali Dal Recipe
This dal recipe is made with kalonji which is good for your heart. Read below to know its recipe.
Easy Moong Dal & Potato Recipe
This recipe is for all the potato lovers who enjoy potatoes in everything! You can enjoy this protein rich recipe with roti. Check out this delicious recipe below.