- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 5 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 7 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Opens Up About Recent Failures: 'I Got Fired By Audience For Not Making Them Happy'
- Sports Have a lot of respect for Sourav and to hell with those who don't understand: Ravi Shastri
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Rotis, chapathis or butter kulchas can never be complete without a tasty gravy. Gravies add an extra taste to the rotis and they also give a wonderful taste to your taste buds too.
So, today we are sharing with you the recipe for vegetable navaratna kurma. As the name suggests, we shall use 9 different vegetables to prepare this gravy.
We often have navaratna vegetable kurma in restaurants. But, today you can prepare this right at home. This is a very healthy and rich gravy. Rich foods such as raisins, cashews, vegetables such as beans, carrots, peas, cauliflowers, tomatoes, and many more go into the preparation of this dish.
Prepare this delicious and rich navaratna vegetablekurma today, and make your day special.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Preperation time - 20 minutes
- Beans - 1 cup (boiled)
- Carrot - 1 cup (boiled )
- Peas - 1 cup (boiled )
- Tomatoes - 2 cups
- Onions - 2 cups
- Cauliflower - 1 cup (boiled )
- Pineapple - 1 cup
- Potatoes - 1 cup (boiled )
- Red Capsicum - 1 cup
- Cashew - 1 cup
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
- Turmeric - 1/4th teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Dhanya Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chilli Powder - 2 teaspoons
- Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Pineapple Juice - 1 cup
- Cream - 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Take a pan add oil. After it has heated add cumin seeds, onions, tomatoes, garlic and fry it.
- Transfer this to a mixy jar and then add cashew and a little water.