- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Rotis, chapathis or butter kulchas can never be complete without a tasty gravy. Gravies add an extra taste to the rotis and they also give a wonderful taste to your taste buds too.
So, today we are sharing with you the recipe for vegetable navaratna kurma. As the name suggests, we shall use 9 different vegetables to prepare this gravy.
We often have navaratna vegetable kurma in restaurants. But, today you can prepare this right at home. This is a very healthy and rich gravy. Rich foods such as raisins, cashews, vegetables such as beans, carrots, peas, cauliflowers, tomatoes, and many more go into the preparation of this dish.
Prepare this delicious and rich navaratna vegetablekurma today, and make your day special.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Preperation time - 20 minutes
- Beans - 1 cup (boiled)
- Carrot - 1 cup (boiled )
- Peas - 1 cup (boiled )
- Tomatoes - 2 cups
- Onions - 2 cups
- Cauliflower - 1 cup (boiled )
- Pineapple - 1 cup
- Potatoes - 1 cup (boiled )
- Red Capsicum - 1 cup
- Cashew - 1 cup
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
- Turmeric - 1/4th teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Dhanya Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chilli Powder - 2 teaspoons
- Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Pineapple Juice - 1 cup
- Cream - 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Take a pan add oil. After it has heated add cumin seeds, onions, tomatoes, garlic and fry it.
- Transfer this to a mixy jar and then add cashew and a little water.