- 10 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black-hued Attire And Ups The Fashion Bar
- 31 min ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 41 min ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 1 hr ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh To Star Alongside Sidharth Malhotra And Ajay Devgn In Indra Kumar’s Next Movie
- News He has performed his duty: Cyberabad CP V C Sajjanar's brother
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Kohli's band look to pick up an early lead
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
People say healthy foods can’t be tasty. This idea is just not true. It depends on the recipe and innovation that makes healthy foods yummy. If you are dieting and want some healthy food that you can prepare during your lunch, the pesto zucchini pasta can be an awesome option.
It would only require 15 minutes of your time, once you have all the ingredients ready to prepare the pasta. For Sunday brunch, this is an exciting recipe to make. So, have a look at the ingredients and the method of preparation.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
1. Zucchini - 2
2. Garlic cloves - 2 (minced)
3. Coarse salt - 1 tbsp
4. Basil leaves - 2 cups
5. Olive oil - 2 tbsp
6. Lemon juice - 2 tsp
7. Red chilli powder - ¼th tsp
8. Parmesan Cheese - ¼th cup (grated)
9. Spaghetti pasta - ½ pound
10. Black pepper - according to taste (freshly ground)
11. Cherry tomatoes - 5-6
For The Pesto Sauce
1. Take fresh basil leaves and garlic into the blender and turn it into a thick paste. Add olive oil after the first blending and then blend it again.
2. Stop the blender and add the Parmesan cheese and lemon juice into the mixture. Again, blend it well.
3. Your homemade pesto sauce is ready. Add salt and pepper to taste.
For The Zucchini Pasta
4. Put spaghetti into boiling water. When it gets a bit soft, drain the water and keep it aside.
5. Take a skillet and add olive oil, salt, minced garlic, black pepper and red chilli powder. Roast all the spices until the garlic becomes translucent.
6. Put zucchini into water and then place it over a thin cloth and wrap it up. Wring well to remove every bit of moisture from it.
7. Add soaked zucchini into the skillet with other spices and mix well. Now, add the pesto sauce and the pasta into the skillet and toss well.
8. When all the spices get mixed up with the pasta, you can turn off the stove.
9. Take a pasta bowl. Add pasta into it and garnish with a scoop of pesto sauce and zucchini on top.
The zucchini pesto pasta is ready to be savoured!