Today in most of the houses we use, aluminium or steel vessels to cook our foods. But did you know that if you cook your food in the copper vessels, the food tastes good and also there are many health benefits.
In the ancient times, food was cooked using only copper vessels, but as the technology developed copper vessels have been replaced by steel and aluminium vessels.
When you cook in the copper vessel the food tastes better and the food too remains hot for a longer time.
So, today let me know what are the foods that you can prepare using the copper vessels.
Hot Chicken Crisps Recipe
One of the tasty foods that you can prepare in the copper vessels is sambar. You can prepare sambar using a variety of vegetables.
Is an authentic sweet recipe of South India. It is prepared using dal. It tastes delicious. It is usually prepared in a copper vessel.The main ingredients are jaggery, coconut, ghee and bengal dal.
Variety of rice dishes are prepared in copper vessels. You can prepare tomato bath, methi bath, biryani and many other recipes.
The best recipe you can prepare in the copper vessel is the kesari bath. This is sweet recipe and also very easy to prepare.
You can prepare many chicken dishes in the copper vessel. The chicken will stay hot and spicy when it is served.
Inji puli is generally prepared with ginger , tamarind, jagerry and chilli. This is a famous dish of Kerala and is prepared using copper vessels. It is later transfered to glass container.
Gravy is a side dish and it tastes good when it is cooked in a copper vessel.
In many temples, payasam and other sweet dishes are prepared using copper vessel. As we said earlier, the taste is enriched when it is cooked in a copper vessel.
- Jowar Tomato Chilla Recipe: How To Prepare Millet Flour Tomato Chilla At Home
- Triple Cheese And Bacon Dauphinoise Recipe: How To Prepare Potato Gratin With Cheese And Bacon
- Creamy Tomato And Spinach Pasta Recipe
- Tofu And Bok Choy Recipe
- Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Turkey And Mushroom Potpie Recipe
- Steamed Sea Bass With Black Bean Sauce Recipe
- Spicy Pongal Recipe: How To Prepare Khara Pongal At Home
- Low-calorie Cabbage Paratha Recipe: How To Prepare Patta Gobi Paratha At Home
- Ravioli Recipe: How To Prepare Squash And Porcini Mushroom Ravioli
- Tossed Paneer And Sweet Corn Pizza Recipe: How To Prepare Tossed Paneer And Sweet Corn Pizza At Home
- Mushroom Sauce Pasta: How To Prepare Creamy Pasta In Mushroom Sauce