- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
A dish native to Tibet and Nepal, momos (dumplings) have gained wide spread popularity all over the world. This dumplings recipe is also very popular among the hilly states of India. The best part of this momo recipe is that it is very low in its calorie content. The cooking procedure in this momo recipe involves only steaming which helps in preserving the nutrient value of the food.
But the most exquisite part of momos is the spicy chutney with which it is served. We are not talking of fancy Chinese restaurants which often serve bland sauces with momos. But the roadside shops which provide the most lip-smacking chutney along with momos. This chutney is sure to burn your tongue and is a perfect accompaniment with many other Indian snacks as well.
So, here is the spicy red momo chutney recipe. Do give it a try.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
All you need
- Dried or fresh red chillies: 20-25
- Red chilli flakes- 1tbsp
- Green chilly- 1 (chopped)
- Garlic- 8-10 pods
- Ginger paste- ½ tsp
- Tomato- 1 (chopped)
- Lemon juice- 1tbsp
- Olive oil- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- A few sprigs of coriander leaves
1. If you have fresh red chillies, skip this step. If you are using dried ones, soak the red chillies in hot water for a few hours till they become soft. Drain and keep them aside.
2. Now blend them and the rest of the ingredients into a semi-smooth paste. You can increase or decrease the number of chillies depending on how spicy you like it.
3. Check the seasoning and serve the red chilli garlic chutney with snacks like momos or idlis, chaats etc.
Enjoy this spicy chutney with hot momos.
Instead of ginger paste, you can add freshly grated ginger to enhance the taste.