- 32 min ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 1 hr ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, And Ananya Panday Have Ultimate Party Wear Goals For Us
- 1 hr ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- News Sri Lankans seek security for presidential election on Saturday, post-Easter attack
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: Mayank Agarwal hits third Test ton; equals Merchat, Sobers, closes in on Steve Smith
- Technology Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers On Realme Smartphones: Discounts You Can Get
- Movies Popular Marathi Singer Geeta Mali Dies In Road Accident
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
The dosa can be made with whole moong beans or spilt moong lentils which are popularly known as green gram too. The health gram is well known in Andhra Pradesh and there are a lot of other dishes too which is prepared with this ingredient. This moong dal dosa is also called as Pesarattu Dosa and is a popular breakfast recipe. Together with it, this dosa recipe is healthy & nutritious. Above all, it is vegan as well as Gluten free.
Triple this delectable taste with spicy chutney and jiggery sambhar. Both these combinations will give you a perfect start to your morning.
Here is how you prepare this yummy moong dal dosa recipe.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
All You Need ( I )
- Moong beans - 2 cups
- Chilly - 1 green (chopped)
- Ginger - ½ (chopped)
- Hing - a pinch (optional)
- Rice flour - ¼ tbsp
- Coriander - ¼ cup (chopped
- Salt for taste
For The Topping ( II )
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Chili - 1 (chopped)
- Coriander/cilantro leaves
- Ghee for frying
1.Soak the moong beans overnight.
2.The next morning drain the water from the moong beans. Now add to these ingredients.
3.Add some water to this and grind into a smooth paste.
4.Transfer the batter in a bowl.
5.Stir in the rice flour to the mixture and mix well using a flat spoon.
6.On a flat pan, smear a little ghee and wait for it to turn a little hot.
7.Using a big spoon, pour the dosa batter slowly on to the and use the same spoon for spreading batter into a round shape.
8.Pour a little oil on the sides and in the center of the dosa for it to cook well.
9.Sprinkle the finely chopped onion, green chilies and coriander leaves over the dosa.
10.Press these ingredients with the spoon so that they get stuck to the batter which is getting cooked over a now low flame.
11.Flip the dosa and cook both the sides a couple of times till it turn crispy and brown in colour.
It is a healthy treat as it is glutten free.
This Pesarattu dosa can also be made with spilt green gram or sprouted moong.