- 3 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The combination of pineapple and cottage cheese sounds great, doesn't it? This is one of the most rarest breakfast recipes you can try out this morning. The Vitamin C present in the pineapple and the healthy vitamin in cottage cheese will give you a great start to a healthy energetic day.
Pineapple has a sweet flavour with a tangy twist. And kids sure do love the taste and we as parents love to see that funny expression on their face too. The fruit sandwich is common among fruits like strawberries but no so common among this tangy fruit, pineapple.
On weekends, most parents want to try out something different and easy to prepare for their little ones. Therefore, this fruit sandwich recipe is apt for a nice breakfast. Keep in mind that when you make this fruit sandwich, try to use only whole grain bread as it is much healthier that normal wheat bread.
Take a look at this tangy fruit sandwich recipe,
Serves - 3
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
- Pineapple - 2 cups (diced)
- Cottage Cheese - 1 cup (grated)
- Fresh Cream - 2 tbsp
- Sugar - 4 tbsp
- Whole Grain Bread - 3 sandwich (clubs)
- Sesame Seeds - 1/2cup (roasted)
- In a mixer, add the diced pineapple, the fresh cream and sugar.
- Grind the above ingredients together to make a grainy paste.
- Spread this grainy paste on either side of the sandwich and even it out.
- Sprinkle the grated cottage cheese on one side of the sandwich.
- Now place the two sandwiches together
- Sprinkle the sandwiches with roasted sesame seeds on top to add to a crunchy taste.
- With the help of a knife, cut out the crusts from the sandwich.
Your fruit sandwich is now ready to eat.