- News Prez gives assent to UP Bill for reintroduction of anticipatory bail
- Technology Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 With Pop Up Camera Coming Soon On Amazon
- Sports Rahul and Deepak: The stirring travel of Chahar brothers to Indian cricket team
- Finance Changes In Liquid Funds Investors Must Know
- Movies Rana Daggubati's Health Rumours Leave Fans Worried; What Is The Truth?
- Automobiles Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Tangy cheese and tomato grilled sandwich recipe is a boon for working men and women. This tomato and cheese sandwich is healthy too. If you are tied up on a weekday morning with no time to toil hard in the kitchen, then a grilled tomato and cheese sandwich will come to your rescue. Grilled tomato and cheese sandwich recipe is popular across the globe, and is loved by kids and adults alike.
Tomatoes are healthy, so is cheese! But make sure that you do not overeat cheese as it can add to the calories in your diet. If you are on a diet, then go slow on the cheese content in the grilled tomato and cheese sandwich recipe. When you grill this tomato and cheese sandwich, it enhances the taste. If you have a griller at home, then it makes your task easy. If you do not have one, you can heat or grill the bread slices in a pan as well.
Read on to know how to make tomato cheese sandwich quickly and easily.
Preparation time- 5-10 minutes
All You Need
Tomato- 1 (sliced)
Cheese- 2 slices
Milk bread- 4 slices
Salt- to taste
Pepper- to taste
1. First, apply butter on all the four slices of bread and place the sliced tomatoes and cheese in between the slices of bread evenly.
2. Then, sprinkle salt and pepper to it.
3. Now, take a griller and place the bread. Grill it in the right temperature.
Your tangy cheese and tomato sandwich is all about grilling it well. So make sure that you grill the bread in the right temperature without the slices getting burnt.
- Did you know that tomatoes are low-calorie vegetables? They are also rich source of anti-oxidants and minerals. It helps you in your day-to-day activities. Tomatoes are recommended to those who are on a diet and also to those who want to control their cholesterol.
- Cheese contains saturated fat which can cause many ailments including heart diseases. They also add to the calories. But cheese is good for those who do not drink milk, as cheese serves the purpose of milk, but only to an extent.
- Instead of adding slices of cheese, you can always grate cheese and put in your tomato and cheese sandwich. It means lesser calories!
- You can use brown bread instead of milk bread. It is much healthier and will be a great way to kickstart your day.